Sideshow 1:1 Darth Maul Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Darth maul 1:1 scale bust

Got mine today! Man, this thing kicks some serious ass! I love the detail in the skin and the just amazing capture of Ray Park this piece has. Its just insane how cool this is and I cannot thank Rory enough for working with me on this guy.

IMG_5404.jpg

IMG_5443.jpg

IMG_5424.jpg

IMG_5425.jpg

Congrats man! I know how happy you are, mine is one of my favorite things I own....something I will never part with. It is the piece that gets the most attention out of my collection.

It's something I've wanted SW wise since SS announced it. Maul being my favorite character it was a goal to get but wasn't sure I'd ever find a good deal or soomeone willing to work with me. Rory was and for that I'm thankful.

It's something I've wanted SW wise since SS announced it. Maul being my favorite character it was a goal to get but wasn't sure I'd ever find a good deal or soomeone willing to work with me. Rory was and for that I'm thankful.

I'm so happy for you...:rolleyes:

But seriously, congrats. Yoda from Rory is making his way to me as I type this.:D

I'm so happy for you...:rolleyes:

But seriously, congrats. Yoda from Rory is making his way to me as I type this.:D

Thanks Neil :duff Sorry you had to lose out but I couldn't continue to pass.

Hope Yoda is everything you could want.

Nice Josh, glad you finally got one. :cool:

Too cool Josh!!! I am super glad that he made it there safely and that you are excited it about it. I am also really glad this bust could go to an appreciative Maul fan! :rock

Too cool Josh!!! I am super glad that he made it there safely and that you are excited it about it. I am also really glad this bust could go to an appreciative Maul fan! :rock

As opposed to me who would have dashed it onto the floor and laughed unceremoniously at the thousands of pieces... (laughs hysterically)

:monkey2

Thanks Rory! It really will be quite appreciated in my collection. :) Again, I do appreciate the deal, working with me, and quick shipping. :D

I keep thinking about selling mine for the space it takes up, but then I look at it and want to keep it :)

I keep thinking about selling mine for the space it takes up, but then I look at it and want to keep it :)

It takes up less space than I expected. Having said that though it does it eat up some decent space but man this is a keeper. Dave you're a big SW fan you gotta keep this.

Congrats Josh, I know you were looking forward to getting this for awhile.

:)

Mine from the pumpkin contest FINALLY shipped last week. I can not wait to get it. Your pics are making it that much more difficult.

Back