Sideshow 1:1 Darth Maul Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Darth Maul Bust...Worth It???

Not life like? In some shots I've seen you do lose the texture of the skin but in person I couldn't imagine it being anymore life like.

When you’re up close and personal I find everything is life like except the eyes. They are very flat, that's why I wish they went with glass eyes, it would have added a lot of 'life' to an already amazing piece.

Amir said:
When you’re up close and personal I find everything is life like except the eyes. They are very flat, that's why I wish they went with glass eyes, it would have added a lot of 'life' to an already amazing piece.

Good point on that Amir, it is lacking up close, but if you step back he makes you feel like you're getting stared down, I love having it :)

Future Floor Wax is a great way to make 1:6 th eyes come alive...

Amir said:
I totally agree with this. That has actually been my problem with this bust and the two Ardeth Busts. Everything looked great except the eyes.

The eyes have to be the most difficult to capture esp at lifesize.

I wouldn't want them too glossy, or else Maul might look like he was crying, and we KNOW that Maul doesn't cry. :monkey2

DarthMaulBust015.jpg

Re: 1:1 Maul Bust at Razor's Edge

A must have for any maul fanatic!

DarthRamuk said:
Very tempting.......must resist........:monkey5 :monkey5

If I were you, i wouldn't resist. It's a bad ass piece that will reign supreme way over jabba and throne environment etc. :maul

nash said:
If I were you, i wouldn't resist. It's a bad ass piece that will reign supreme way over jabba and throne environment etc. :maul

I know, Nash....but my waitlist for the Green Hulk got converted and I am expecting the shipping notice anytime soon.....:monkey2

jlcmsu said:
I'd get it if I could afford it.

I could swear i saw the maul 1:1 bust in one of your pics Josh. I thought you did have it?

nash said:
I could swear i saw the maul 1:1 bust in one of your pics Josh. I thought you did have it?

Nope, I wish I did. :(

You make a way Josh, sell a few things that you can easily get again down the road.

:maul

I never expected to see this at a retailers again. Especially at retail. Hopefully someone here will jump on this deal.

LOTRFan said:
You make a way Josh, sell a few things that you can easily get again down the road.

:maul

Yeah, I could but I don't know what I'd sell honestly. So for now I'll just have to live without and hope to get it someday.

Back