Sideshow 1:1 Darth Maul Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Darth Maul Bust...Worth It???

Mini-Rock said:
It is an old custom made case from CFC. The pic is old; the Maul bust is now in a 20x16x24 case (need to take new pics).

Nash, that'll be a great shrine. Mine will consist of the 1:1 bust, PF, Maul FS saber (and possibly the BD) and, hopefully, an animated maquette from GG.
again, i give crazy props to mini rock for his awesome cases!!! and i plan on getting this bust for my shrine as well. mine will probably be the same as most of yours.... maul bust, maul lightsaber, 12" maul, hopefully a PF, GG bust, GG statue, and my brother's custom darth maul sketch he's working on for me.

~~its gonna be a huge headshot of maul with the qui gon battle and obi/qui gon/maul battle in the background. im hoping it turns out as good as my last one he did.

wow, some ace pics there.
Thing is, i decided i just couldnt keep my statues anymore,(so many things to pay for in life) so sold a few off, tehn about a week later, decided it was a stupid idea and that i really do need collectibles, but had forgotten my PF Ben Kenobi was on e bay, so when i logged on to see i had sold it i felt a bit thick, so, to replace this piece (and the fact i had to sell my MR AT AT!) i decided i needed a new grail, centrepiece, and this is the one that gets my *** pumping! And with the US $ being 2:£1 i cant really resist.
Now, does anyone know of any peeps with one for sale? Put an offer on a UK seller on e bay, but know he'l refuse it, as they pretty much never accept best offers!
:maul :D

Hope you are able to track one down. Absolutely love mine. Been getting rid of quite a bit of stuff lately, but this one definitely stays. Believe it or not this is what brought my wife over the edge and she just doesn't tolerate my collection anymore, but actually likes it now. Definitely well worth the buy!!!!!

big al said:
wow, some ace pics there.
Thing is, i decided i just couldnt keep my statues anymore,(so many things to pay for in life) so sold a few off, tehn about a week later, decided it was a stupid idea and that i really do need collectibles, but had forgotten my PF Ben Kenobi was on e bay, so when i logged on to see i had sold it i felt a bit thick, so, to replace this piece (and the fact i had to sell my MR AT AT!) i decided i needed a new grail, centrepiece, and this is the one that gets my *** pumping! And with the US $ being 2:£1 i cant really resist.
Now, does anyone know of any peeps with one for sale? Put an offer on a UK seller on e bay, but know he'l refuse it, as they pretty much never accept best offers!
:maul :D

Try this auction:

https://cgi.ebay.com/DARTH-MAUL-1-1-Life-Size-Bust-Sideshow-STAR-WARS_W0QQitemZ160037725499QQihZ006QQcategoryZ19219QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

wow the maul bust goes for that much nowdays?

It's not that bad considering by the time shipping and all was added, it was around $650 from Sideshow direct.

MaulFan said:
It's not that bad considering by the time shipping and all was added, it was around $650 from Sideshow direct.

good point!!! im still trying to decide how badly i want one... for that price i could buy a couple PFs or many,many 12"ers.

I won't be parting with mine, and thanks to Dawn I got one at SDCC. :maul

DarthMaulBust002.jpg

DarthMaulBust003.jpg

DarthMaulBust004.jpg

DarthMaulBust010.jpg

DarthMaulBust011.jpg

DarthMaulBust015.jpg

DarthMaulBust018.jpg

hairlesswookiee said:
good point!!! im still trying to decide how badly i want one... for that price i could buy a couple PFs or many,many 12"ers.

It all comes down to what you really want, if you're a big Maul fan and want the coolest Maul collectible you could get, this baby is worth it. I've never seen one of the full body statues of him that I think they sold a few of, but I'm sure they weren't as life-like as this, and short of a full body statue by SSC, which would be really expensive, this is your best option.

MaulFan said:

That's crazy, I got mine for $510 shipped from the godfather! :rock:rock:rock

Man, what an awesome piece..... I'd never have enough cash for something like that, but it is nice to dream. That thing is a work of art... SSC did the fans proud with that one.

The center piece of my collection and my favorite piece. I absolutely love it.

Cheers maulfan, though that is the one iv put an offer in for, though like i say, i dont see him accepting it.
heres to hoping!:D

I don't have it, but I have seen Loki's in person and I would say it's well worth it.

Finally I got the company bonus and get in the wait list of Maul bust and many other items :D

I do not have so much hope at this late time but you will never know with wait list. Hope it will come through.

needless to say, awesome bust

The Maul bust is definately one to own.

This is an amazing piece, I just wish the eyes were glass, it would add a lot more life to an already amazingly realistic piece.

Local Comic book store had it for a while now, and I was never tempted to
get on. It does not worth what is goes for one ebay IMO. Maybe because
I'm not much of Maul fan, but to me, it didn't look that life-like to me. :monkey3

what did it look like to you? Did you think it looked like Ray Park any?

Back