Statue Sideshow 1:1 Boba Fett Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty of great kits available as well as capable painters to make one as accurate as possible, but I understand the need for wanting something "officially licensed".

I'm done buying kits like this and finding painters, I'd rather buy this bust and forgo all the headaches. And good painters are expensive and very busy.

I'm done buying kits like this and finding painters, I'd rather buy this bust and forgo all the headaches. And good painters are expensive and very busy.

Sorry your experiences have been horrible. I've gotten four Fett helmets commissioned in the past year with no problems so I suppose your mileage may vary.

Sorry your experiences have been horrible. I've gotten four Fett helmets commissioned in the past year with no problems so I suppose your mileage may vary.

Never said I had "horrible" experiences. Wow!!!! You had 4 Helmets commished in the same year. Your cool. You got pics, post them up. Would love to see the quality. I'd be lucky to get one done in a year form the painters I know.

Never said I had "horrible" experiences. Wow!!!! You had 4 Helmets commished in the same year. Your cool. You got pics, post them up. Would love to see the quality. I'd be lucky to get one done in a year form the painters I know.

My mistake for equating you saying "headache" for "horrible".

I have pics of thes mentioned helmets in the 1:1 Helmet thread on these boards and my Instagram. I'd rather not derail this thread for anything not involving this bust.

I know that feeling. The ideal route is to purchase seperately each parts, and you could make a bust for around the same price or cheaper and be more accurate and wearable
However, it is time consuming to both find the parts and have it painted when you can get one on the go
If you are not a hardcore accurate guy (like me), and don't plan to upgrade into a full suit, buying this is an alluring option

It would be easier for me to get a license from both Disney and Lucasfilm to sell Boba Fett helmets, than for EFX to release their Fett lid...

I don't know about easier, but I'd definitely say that you'd get it out quicker than eFX

Then you're no true fan of the character

that's funny. I own every statue ever made except for the lifesize and real bronze.

care to elaborate on the significant differences between the esb and rotj helmets Ink? And then let's see if they actually get it right.

The differences on a Sideshow bust between ESB/ROTJ might be minimal since accuracy is not their focus.

This version needs the top of that rocket. Even if it's sold separately as a limited product.

that's funny. I own every statue ever made except for the lifesize and real bronze.

care to elaborate on the significant differences between the esb and rotj helmets Ink? And then let's see if they actually get it right.

The paint app and colors are probably the biggest difference between BSB and rotj Boba Fett. I'd say Return of the Jedi Boba Fett is my favorite on account of the paint job compared to Empire Strikes Back Fett.

Compare the two Sideshow PF's next to each other and try to spot the differences. You'll see have other than boots, everything's pretty much different. Be it with his equipment or even the colors of his parts.

And that's not even counting the ROTJ SE differences:lol

Yeah, why hasn't ANOVOS stepped up and provided a Fett helmet? You'd think with the cash cow he is, they'd already have rolled out ESB and ROTJ versions...

Yeah, they have the license.
I remember someone saying they have it in the planning phase but we'll never know when they will actually announce the preorder.

Compare the two Sideshow PF's next to each other and try to spot the differences. You'll see have other than boots, everything's pretty much different. Be it with his equipment or even the colors of his parts.

And that's not even counting the ROTJ SE differences:lol

I am speaking about just the helmet. There are differences, but not enough to justify another lifesize bust. I wonder how many on here who own the first one will be clamoring to buy this one?

now if they add his rocket, different story.

I am speaking about just the helmet. There are differences, but not enough to justify another lifesize bust. I wonder how many on here who own the first one will be clamoring to buy this one?

Exactly. I mean its a bust, so it will have the same sculpt and pose, so the only different I can see here is the different paint scheme. Adding a jetpack would be a dealbreaker but I highly doubt it

No, I agree with you. I'm just still baffled as to how Legacy Studios is involved in this is it's just a repaint of the first one? I don't remember them involved in the previous one. Until more info is given, I'm just baffled by that part.

No, I agree with you. I'm just still baffled as to how Legacy Studios is involved in this is it's just a repaint of the first one? I don't remember them involved in the previous one. Until more info is given, I'm just baffled by that part.

Igo said that it will be entirely new from the ground up, not a repaint or tweak.

But then again, they called the recent chewie pf "new" as well.

I guess we'll all know soon enough.

Back