Statue Shredder Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shredder.jpg

Can't wait!! It looks amazing. I think they could do a variant head. One without the helmet and some bruising on his face from fighting the turtles. I'm pretty sure that's how it was in the comic.

Can't wait!! It looks amazing. I think they could do a variant head. One without the helmet and some bruising on his face from fighting the turtles. I'm pretty sure that's how it was in the comic.

Yea im thinking that would be the EX.
Shredder never wore a cape in the comics so it would be kinda weird to have this one with a cape :/ especially if its a purple one lol

Yea im thinking that would be the EX.
Shredder never wore a cape in the comics so it would be kinda weird to have this one with a cape :/ especially if its a purple one lol

Correct me if I am wrong but the turtles did not have colored bandanas in the comics either, it wasn't until the first cartoon? So I would not be surprised if they add cartoon features in the Ex.

Correct me if I am wrong but the turtles did not have colored bandanas in the comics either, it wasn't until the first cartoon? So I would not be surprised if they add cartoon features in the Ex.

Yea your right, but color bandanas is way easier to pull-off than completely changing an outfit. Just look at the differences between the original shredder and the toon one. its not like they can slap on a purple cape on this guy and expect everyone to believe its ok lol

It better be a cape! Otherwise it just doesn't look right to me, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW that is the color scheme based on the comic book. I was a cartoon geek and loved that color scheme, hehe. I'm sure it'll be something cool.

Couldn't possibly be as bad at the Jedi Luke PF Ex. hahaha!

Back