Statue Shredder Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I read the thread-title and knew that there is shredder coming to us I was like :yess:
But there is sth. with this statue I don't like so much (yet). I guess it's the pose but I will take a look on the gallery pics first before I'll judge it.

As an excl. an additional head with his scratched and scrarred face (caused by mr. splinter when he wanted revenge for his old master) would be soo great.

looks great and i would love to have it,but unfortunately i don't have room for it,i don't even have room for the 4 Turtles that i have packed away right now.

The regular is going for a fair price,i have all 4 exclusives available for sale but hoping to sell the whole set as one.

shredder.jpg

Shredders gotta poop now!

I was wondering when we'd see the next TMNT piece. Love it. I think he looks great. Can't wait to pre-order next week. :yess:

I never thought i'd say this, but right now i'm undecided. He looks cool, but not even as close to as cool as the turtles. If the EX is something from the cartoons like a cape, i will most definitely have to place an order.

I am very interested to see that base and how it compares/displays with the turtles. It looks like another roof-top base, but i was hoping for something different for more of varied/multi-livel display.

I'm very interested in seeing the EX on this. Considering that this is the toon version:

TMNT1987_Shredder.png

It'd have to be a Grey Hulk/Green Hulk situation where the EX is completely different....

Looks cool, but I wish he fit in more with the other turtles. This shredder is basically straight out of the first comic. The turtles seem more of like a Dooney-style, and seem more realistic and muscular than they were in the first issue. It'd be cool to see a more realistic looking shredder sculpt with some big ass muscles as well. Because from what it currently looks like, it seems like one of the SS turtles could rip that puny shredder in half. Shredder is supposed to be a badass.

I'll still get it though. Can't wait to see the gallery photos. As others have said, currently it looks a bit plain, but once I see more shots with the full base my opinion may change.

Back