Statue Shredder Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they don't set the price too high on this, seeing as the TMNT were $200.

Anyone know the dimensions for Shred yet?

I don't know why it really matters if Shredder looks like his cartoon image opposed to his comic. It's pretty much the same thing. I was 8 yrs old when the cartoon turtles first came out, and I didn't know about the comic until after the show aired. I guess it really doesn't matter to me either way. It's all the same to me.

The regular is going for a fair price,i have all 4 exclusives available for sale but hoping to sell the whole set as one.

You still trying to get rid of these 4 or are they sold?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?cat=26

Gallery posted. $225. Switch-out head/mask for EX. Looks pretty dope.

I feel a lot better about the pose after seeing it from the other angles. I think he'll fit in best with the other turtles design-wise if he has the revealed face with the mask. Makes him look like his iconic character, but gives him more realism like the turtles.

definite buy for me! not a fan of the unmasked head but the masked head with the revealed eyes is AWESOME! I will switxch between that and the blacked out eyes in my display.

Will still get the exc to go with my other turtle exc.

Bring on the Foot!

How many switch-out portraits are there? I don't like the full unmasked portrait, but the portrait with just his eyes showing through the mask is pretty cool-looking. Overall, I like it, but not as much as any of the turtles. Will pick up the EX regardless. I have some rewards points I can use.

Wow the TMNT collectors should be really happy with this one. He looks awesome so far. Very good 3D representation of the character IMO.

I cannot say I am 100% happy with it but it is still pretty sweet and I will definitely be purchasing it.

Maybe we can get a custom purple cape, a pseudo PF?

Maybe my expectations were set a bit too high after the Turtles were released. As of right now, i'm passing on the Shredder. I have wayy too much stuff in the pipeline and i don't find him to be that impressive, plus the EX isn't anything to jump around about.

As an excl. an additional head with his scratched and scrarred face (caused by mr. splinter when he wanted revenge for his old master) would be soo great.

I miss the wounds in his face :( But it seems that you can put a mask over the unmasked excl head which imo looks a bit bettet than the regular one.

Back