Showtime's Dexter - Blood Slide Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Quin is as good as dead. I hope Deb finds out Dexter is a killer but I think it'll actually be Misouka who discovers it first.

Hello all!
This is Jimmy Cosentino - my father and I are responsible for crafting and supplying the slide boxes to Showtime as of season 5.
Thank you for all the kind words on our product (especially you Tom) and we always are very grateful for our buyers!
We actually have ONE box left from our July run that is not spoken for. If you were to place the order as of this posting, we would just need time to make up the slides and we could have the Fully Loaded box shipped out by next week!
Most of our buyers have been generous enough to wait up to a month to recieve thier box, so this is your chance to get one sooner rather than later! And each box now comes with a fun little easter egg to put a 'smile' on your face!
The best way to contact me is through the contact form on our website
www.michaelccollectibles.weebly.com

Click Ordering on the left side. They go for $165 for the Basic and $189 for a fully loaded that now includes the Smiley Slide. That's a great new addition.

Season 5 is upon us! We are extending the current run to twenty boxes to celebrate the premier of Season 5 which starts up at the end of September.
We still have plenty of spots open for the run but anticipating them going fast once the show starts again. If you would like to reserve your box, visit our website
We also offer a flex-pay plan for those not able to drop the full price all at once...
-Jimmy

Last edited:
Season 5 is upon us! We are extending the current run to twenty boxes to celebrate the premier of Season 5 which starts up at the end of September.
We still have plenty of spots open for the run but anticipating them going fast once the show starts again. If you would like to reserve your box, visit our website
We also offer a flex-pay plan for those not able to drop the full price all at once...
-Jimmy

I love those boxes, my wife is a huge fan, her bday was last week would be cool to get her that as a season premier gift. Could you pm me with the flex pay option please. Thanks Jose

We have only FOUR boxes left.
After they are sold, our next run will not be available for shipping until November.
Our November/December run will be 20 boxes to accomidate our anticipation for Christmas orders.
You can place your order now for one of our available boxes or to reserve your box from our next run - stop by our website to place an order or to contact us with any questions you may have.

We have only FOUR boxes left.
After they are sold, our next run will not be available for shipping until November.
Our November/December run will be 20 boxes to accomidate our anticipation for Christmas orders.
You can place your order now for one of our available boxes or to reserve your box from our next run - stop by our website to place an order or to contact us with any questions you may have.

Got my box last week, love it.

Back