LAST CALL!!! - 1/6 Scale Miami Serial Killer Slide Box by Corrose.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still get PMs about these so I'll post here to answer all the general questions I have gotten.

As you guys know I originally did the 1.0 and intended to be done after it was finished, not because I didn't want to offer this to as many people as I could, but because a project with this much labor involved, I just wanted to do them all at once and be done with it. Putting together 5 at the same time is much easier IMO than doing one here and there.

After people started seeing the in-hand, my PMs and email blew up with others wanting one and after awhile I was convinced there was enough to do a second run.

As with the first run, the interest list is always twice as big as those who place an actual order, so there is the frustration of chasing people down in PM's, trying to collect by deadline time, which is a headache in of itself.

Fast forward past a second successful run and the cycle starts again, but I honestly don't have it in me to put together a full 3rd run. I bought a 3D printer that I will be getting in June, and will be doing my own printing and would like to move beyond this project onto new projects.

With that said, When I placed the orders for the second run, I paid for, and had Max paint and assemble a few sets of my slide boxes for my personal collection, on top of the orders you guys placed.

When Max received the kits I sent, a few latches were broken, and instead of making a SSF member wait, I took those broken ones out of my pocket and my extras. When it was said and done I only got one extra for myself, which I did sell.

This last time when I sent Max my urns for the Trinity Urn project, I, out of my own pocket sent Max a few more Slide Box prints, to replace the broken ones from round 2.

They are painting a couple more for myself in addition to the Urns.
It's probably going to be weeks still until they receive and finish them, but when it's all said and done I might consider letting one or two go from my personal collection.

However, I always intended to have extras for myself as bargaining chips for trades or something in the future. So if I decide to sell one, it's going to be at a much, much higher price tag than the prices listed for the 1st and 2nd runs. This is not because I'm greedy, it's because I already lost money on the broken kits, and once I sell the couple of extras I have, there will be no more.

I have not thought through the logistics or price yet, so please do not ask. Once I know I have the extras in hand, I will determine what I want to do. If you have interest, just subscribe to the list and stay tuned.

Thanks for the support everyone!

hey...i,m korean ...i can,t read... read the 2nd post ....

what deos it Meaning.... it sell's Close up?...

For Deez! :rock

Sculpted by Rocco Tartamella
You can find him here: https://www.facebook.com/RoccoArt1

IMG_6643_zps83065aa0.jpg

IMG_6644_zps2ae34fbf.jpg

IMG_6646_zps834927f5.jpg

IMG_6647_zps0bcf0e8b.jpg

IMG_6642_zps0e7f8f74.jpg

Ski

Back