Show your Spider-Man Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there also a hot toy from the old goblin?

No. I wish. That's the 12 inch goblin figure from the Toy Biz line that had Mary Jane as well.
juvy8e7y.jpg

qahepuve.jpg

eneryqu5.jpg

hot toys only got spiderman 3 things, only black suit, normal and new goblin its a shame

Love your collection jedijim3002! Might just do the same as you with the GG custom, since it doesn't seem like HT will ever get around to making him.

The Toy biz figure is nice in that the armor and helmet seem fairly accurate but there are some nit picks.

The under suit that is supposed to be all pleather or leather is mostly spandex. So if you don't mind that inaccuracy it's not a bad piece to pick up. It has Velcro on the back for easy swap out.

Also the gloved hands seem very small as well as the boot feet. I'm trying to find other suitable replacements.

The helmet though good on detail has no back. It's wide open with an elastic strap to slide over the head.

Oh and no glider.

The Toy biz figure is nice in that the armor and helmet seem fairly accurate but there are some nit picks.

The under suit that is supposed to be all pleather or leather is mostly spandex. So if you don't mind that inaccuracy it's not a bad piece to pick up. It has Velcro on the back for easy swap out.

Also the gloved hands seem very small as well as the boot feet. I'm trying to find other suitable replacements.

The helmet though good on detail has no back. It's wide open with an elastic strap to slide over the head.

Oh and no glider.

Thanks for the info! That's actually pretty useful stuff so I guess I'll try my hand at modding some of the parts. I'm fine without the glider though, since Dafoe's Goblin fought on foot as well then I don't really mind its absence.

No problem bro. Just wanted to give everyone that wants to buy this a heads up about it.

With Holland's Spider Man we should finally be able to get a full line of figures. I remember the day I heard about the deal between Marvel and Sony. First thing that came to mind was - finally a full line of HT Spider man figures.

With Holland's Spider Man we should finally be able to get a full line of figures. I remember the day I heard about the deal between Marvel and Sony. First thing that came to mind was - finally a full line of HT Spider man figures.

I agree, I'm just happy we will get a Spiderman done right :yess:

and I really hope the solo movies that come out are a little better, although I think Sony is still doing them, but maybe Civil War will renew popularity in the character

Just as long as there's continuity in both companies spidermen, aka the same actor, I'll be happy.

Friggin NICE SHOT! Venom in the shadows is brilliant. Reminds me of the opening sequence of the 90's show. So cool.

Back