Show your Shelves only 4 DC-Batman-Superman-Hot Toys Shelves!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHA I know they're muscle bodies, but there are quite a few muscle bodies out there, i.e.-Chris Redfields is different from the Billie Sole muscle body. The Billy Sole one is different than the Rocky one etc.

ah okay :) than I'll take it back. Didn't knew that there were more muscular bodies around

Thrustmaste stop .. being funny .. where is your collection ?

:rolleyes:
why don't you stop writing with all the dots between your words? and why are you so hot for people's collection pics? you've opened/written so many threads/posts with the request of seeing all those pics. will you get a sexual satisfaction when you look at them or what's the deal with all those requests? :D:monkey3

:rolleyes:
why don't you stop writing with all the dots between your words? and why are you so hot for people's collection pics? you've opened/written so many threads/posts with the request of seeing all those pics. will you get a sexual satisfaction when you look at them or what's the deal with all those requests? :D:monkey3[/QUOTE]

Thrustmaster you boring me .. with question and stupid comments that you all ready know the answer to it ..

BTW.. this page is call sideshow freaks ...(FREAKS) RIGHT ..

Sexual satisfaction for looking at it .. dude .. what is wrong with you !!

if you dont like it or want to post any pictures of you batman collection GET OUT !!!

Thrustmaster you boring me .. with question and stupid comments that you all ready know the answer to it ..

no I'm not knowing the answer. That's why I'm asking you.

Sexual satisfaction for looking at it .. dude .. what is wrong with you !!

I've asked you first :D
I don't want to insult you in any way, but it's just weird to me that you're asking so much for more "collection"-pics in so many threads. sure you have the right to ask, but I'm just asking too! what's the point of spreading your question all over here? And what's the point of writing so weird with all the dots?

if you dont like it or want to post any pictures of you batman collection GET OUT !!!

I have already posted my Bat-Collection on a different thread here & you're not able to tell me what I have to do or not. And I asked you in an ironic way. If I have insulted you, than sorry, but there is no reason to insult/attack me back.

no I'm not knowing the answer. That's why I'm asking you.

I've asked you first :D
I don't want to insult you in any way, but it's just weird to me that you're asking so much for more "collection"-pics in so many threads. sure you have the right to ask, but I'm just asking too! what's the point of spreading your question all over here? And what's the point of writing so weird with all the dots?

I have already posted my Bat-Collection on a different thread here & you're not able to tell me what I have to do or not. And I asked you in an ironic way. If I have insulted you, than sorry, but there is no reason to insult/attack me back.

forget it about it . just show your pics again if you can im building a room .. so im just looking for better ways to set up my own shelves .. that all ..but only of batman ..i wasnt atacking you in anyway ... but i dont found funny the sexual comment !!!

Im looking for people with more rooms like this one .. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36763

but only with batman stuff ...

Last edited:
forget it about it . just show your pics again if you can im building a room .. so im just looking for better ways to set up my own shelves .. that all ..but only of batman ..i wasnt atacking you in anyway ... but i dont found funny the sexual comment !!!

Im looking for people with more rooms like this one .. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36763

but only with batman stuff ...

See, there is a reason why you have posted your request so often :) And that's all what I've asked :) And yeah, sorry for my insult, but I didn't want to insult you in any way.

And that's a hell of a collection room there :horror
This is exactly how I've imagined heaven :D Good luck buddy!

Well..I really hope we can be able to show just ours shelves and collection Batman-Superman anything to do with DC.

But really this site have a SHOW YOUR SHELVES but is only Marvel and other movies replicas .. which is nice but i hope you guys can loads some pictures of your own collection HOT TOYS specially ..TDK-BB Im sure for what I have see so far many of you guys have some really amazing Shelves so let show it

thanks to all of you .. freaks out there .. !!!

You start a picture thread, but don't post your own pics?

You start a picture thread, but don't post your own pics?

Im working on making on display cases .. but my entire collection is in boxes..my new house is getting build as we speak .. hopefuly ready for this summer .. Im goingto have one entire room for all my batman stuff Im sorry if I have not display anything ..Im working right now on making my own display for the BATMAN DX AND JOKER DX ..takes time .

See, there is a reason why you have posted your request so often :) And that's all what I've asked :) And yeah, sorry for my insult, but I didn't want to insult you in any way.

And that's a hell of a collection room there :horror
This is exactly how I've imagined heaven :D Good luck buddy!

I know .. is one of the best room I have seen ever ... I do want one like this .

...Getting the suits on was difficult. I slit the Superman one down the back and it took lots of pulling and tugging...

Yeah I thought you did something to the suit. I saw your picture then looked at my figure and was like "How the heck did he get that shirt on that figure?? I have a Billy Sole muscle body and was like that's impossible. Forget about doing that to my Superman now. I dont want to sacrifice perfection for a POSSIBLE improvement. I'll just find a different body. Maybe I'll see how much bigger the Wolverine body is.

Yeah I thought you did something to the suit. I saw your picture then looked at my figure and was like "How the heck did he get that shirt on that figure?? I have a Billy Sole muscle body and was like that's impossible. Forget about doing that to my Superman now. I dont want to sacrifice perfection for a POSSIBLE improvement. I'll just find a different body. Maybe I'll see how much bigger the Wolverine body is.

Yeah, I went through two of them before I figured it out. I bought them off a seller on ebay when it first came out and he was piecing them out. I bought a few bodies. Ripped the first one, and sold the second one with the original cape. The one pictured is using the cape that came with the 2 in 1.

This is a Robin I tried to make out of a Takara Batman a while back. I never finished the chest piece. I couldn't think of a way to do the Robin symbol or the stichings. Paint also started to crack. I dont think I used the right paint on the rubber suit. Is there any paint that would stick to rubber and not flake?

hey now that is really cool. Not sure about the paint but for the symbol you could cut the shape on a piece of duct tape and just stick it on and paint over it. :dunno

Duct Tape does wonders for me

Here's my World's Finest:
GetAttachment2.jpg

Back