Show your Peter Parker kitbashes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The jeans are from the Hot Toys City Hunter Ryo Saeba figure. I found them on eBay and they look perfect to me

They are a very slim/skinny fit

The jacket is from the HT Joe Colton figure, again, sourced on eBay

The hands are the HT Sweeney Todd hands

The hoodie is from eBay, it's this one https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331042351759

The shoes were from 7toys7, Google them and they should come up straight away. There's a search function on their site, search Nike and you'll find a big selection

I still have a few things to do before I'll be completely happy with it but I hope the above helps folks

This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks, galamando!

6aturysa.jpg

Just saw this on the OSR FB page, looks awesome!

And Rory, do you have a list of items (and sources for those items) that you used to make this? Definitely interested.

I don't I'm afraid. A couple of the pieces were bits I had for ages and the coat I tried to re-source recently for someone, I found it but can't find the link. But I did PM an ebay sale to someone here, if they are here maybe they could link, as I lost most of my PM's.

This is what I do know....The board I just "ebayed" 1/6 skateboard, it used to have the sandpaper top on it, so that probably means it was one of those finger boards right? It is the perfect scale, some of the other one's I have see are too big or too small. I aged it down quite a bit, and added the detailing sticker which I made up from screen grabs in photoshop. The camera is an Enterbay Che camera, which is great (wrong strap, but looks good) the Nike dunks are the same ones everyone is using, but I repainted and weathered them and sanded down the soles. The backpack was an army pack which I cut all the extra parts off of, bleached, then dyed blue (very hard to remove the camo pattern). I added my own straps and logo.

The pants I dyed, they were denim, I think Galmando's look great actually, meant to ask him were those were from? And the stripy socks, I didn't go that far, but those look great? EDIT: just saw his post above.

What else? Hmm.. mask, obviously a peeled HT head. I cut the hoody sleeves to fit his thumb through and water treated it.

Hope that helps?

Last edited:
I think i'd pick that up purely for the bag

Rory, did you find my info about the pants?

I did man thanks.
Trying to find a pair on their own, definitely the best option at the moment. Where did you get the socks also? I love that sort of detail?

:duff

Man I completely forgot to show my finished Pete, got the Spidey figure the day before Christmas Eve

Forgive my Spider-man though, I've yet to come up with a decent pose for him, so for now he's just gonna stand around

what's a good body to make a custom peter parker for hot toy's garfield sculpt? the head's square connector doesn't work with the previous body i used to make tony stark and bruce wayne/ =(

what's a good body to make a custom peter parker for hot toy's garfield sculpt? the head's square connector doesn't work with the previous body i used to make tony stark and bruce wayne/ =(

Surely the heads connector is standard, you just need to pull it off of the neck that it comes with.

Surely the heads connector is standard, you just need to pull it off of the neck that it comes with.

yea, i tried it with a few. but size of the neck and skin tone doesn't really match. =\

Finally completed my Parker bash:

Many thanks to those who came before me and allowed me to swipe their ideas: Rorywan provided the template for the skateboard graffiti, and he and galmando were kind enough to share their recipes for the clothing. I used a pair of Hot Toys Lt Gordon glasses, Hot Toys Joe Colton jacket, striped white & black stockings(!) for socks, 1/6 Nikes, black slacks, grey long sleeved shirt, blue hoodie, and Sweeney Todd hands. I bought an extra HT ASM masked head and stripped the mask from the head to use as an accessory, I purchased a light green military backpack and dyed it blue, the straps didn't dye but I thought it looked ok, did some alterations on the straps so I could attach the skateboard. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the results, sorry for the crappy pictures.
Oh, the camera. I tried in vain to acquire an Enterbay Che Guevara camera, finally settled on a cheap substitute, used some of the leftover backpack straps to make a camera strap.

here´s my Peter Parker , and Spider-man (vigilante suit)
still working on the vigilantes shoes and a few details.

foto 1.JPG
foto 1 (2).JPG
foto 3 (2).jpg
foto 4 (2).jpg
foto 5 (2).JPG

Back