Show your Peter Parker kitbashes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galmando

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since there seems to be a lot of love for The Amazing Spider-Man Parker kitbash, I figured a thread where everyone can show off their customs and progress would be kinda cool

Plus if anyone needs any help or if anyone has any tips to share, this would be the spot

Here's mine so far after a bit of trial and error

I'm going for the first scene we see teen Parker look

I also expect a lot of headless Parkers until the figures actually show up

20131122_173018.jpg

T shirt is on order, skateboard needs completing and I need a new board as the one I have is too small

Oh, and his socks should arrive soon!

nice job !!

anyone knows where I could get a backpack look like in the film for him ??

The jeans are from the Hot Toys City Hunter Ryo Saeba figure. I found them on eBay and they look perfect to me

They are a very slim/skinny fit

The jacket is from the HT Joe Colton figure, again, sourced on eBay

The hands are the HT Sweeney Todd hands

The hoodie is from eBay, it's this one https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331042351759

The shoes were from 7toys7, Google them and they should come up straight away. There's a search function on their site, search Nike and you'll find a big selection

I still have a few things to do before I'll be completely happy with it but I hope the above helps folks

I was literally just about to post the same exact thread:panic:
I should be getting the final parts to my custom this week. Cannot wait to post it!

That's excellent, I was gonna take a few pics like that when it was all done, I think it's when he visits oscorp

least we know it works

I'd love to know where he got those glasses and what he used to make the back pack

I'm trying to fiure out if the 96mm board is 1/6

I bought some tech decks but they are to small, but I thought they were 96mm already

Hmmmmm

Does anyone know if 96mm would be accurate for a 1/6 board?

Tech Deck do sell some that specifically say 1/6 on them

(copying this from the main Spidey thread)

I never did source a backpack, but the messenger bag I found couldn't be a more perfect replacement. It's sized perfectly.

I spent hours this morning meticulously painting the original sneakers I bought to match Garfield's (this was the most labor intensive part of the whole figure...). I even pegged his darn pants with the help of some tweezers!

All in all I am super happy with my very first build!

Oh and this is the deck I bought and it's perfect. Be prepared to have a TINY screwdriver to remove the wheel hardware if you wish to decal it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/370915047407?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Back