Show your Peter Parker kitbashes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's picking up a bit of steam. Maybe I'll create a signature and pop the link in it

Also, how much does dye cost? I haven't a clue about brands or where to start. I'm thinking about giving the backpack a go...

It's picking up a bit of steam. Maybe I'll create a signature and pop the link in it

Also, how much does dye cost? I haven't a clue about brands or where to start. I'm thinking about giving the backpack a go...

RIT liquid dye is the easiest, but some fabrics (including this backpack) are a bugger to dye, because of the artificial fibres they are made of, I bleached it first, over and over to get rid of the camo pattern.

Just a little teaser, will post better pics tomorrow...
peterparker001_zps5a854fdc.jpg

Bought it separately. I'm still not sure if I'm going to get the whole figure. I cancelled it after the whole shoulder thing, but recent pics have got me really tempted to order it again. What to do, what to do!!!:gah:

Bought it separately. I'm still not sure if I'm going to get the whole figure. I cancelled it after the whole shoulder thing, but recent pics have got me really tempted to order it again. What to do, what to do!!!:gah:

Buy it!!

I like your idea for glasses

I'm contemplating getting these

T82-11B.jpg

The lenses would need popping out and the frames painted black, I reckon the sides would need trimming as well but they just might look the part

I hope the guy that got the non scratched head posts his pics soon I wanna see if it's worth getting.

Wishing there were more pictures of that haired Parker, especially with the hood down.

I've never even done my own customized figure before Peter Parker, let alone add hair to one. I think the 'I might eff it up' factor would be a bit too daunting for me!

Back