Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHA!!! hamsters make me laugh. I had a russian hamster when I was a kid, the thing was so vicious I could only get it out using thick gardening gloves :lol

When we had hamsters, they were a little too much bite happy, so didnt handle them much bare handed. Since got rats (the pet sort not the vermin sort :lol) theyve never bitten me. Yet its rats that have the stigma about them. Look at any cartoon or anything (apart from TMNT and ratatouille) and majority of the time theyre portrayed with vicious sharp teeth, dark spikey fur, red eyes and so on.

Was suprised at how intelligent they are, how they can be taught tricks, be potty trained and will respond to their names. They also crave attention alot. Theyre kick ass pets really :rock

But damn if those robrovski hamsters and fast hyperactive little things. Theyre like rubber balls covered in fur lol

here's my cat looking at a bug on the ceiling.

IMG_1354.jpg

when she was done with that she took a much needed nap.

IMG_1353.jpg

Here's one of Mojo. Looks like she found a comfortable place to sleep:

988.jpg

These are my dogs, Rudy, Ariel, and Mowgli. Rudy is the smaller American Eskimo, Ariel the Keeshond, and Mowgli the larger American Eskimo. All 3 are from shelters, and the best dogs!

My cat Copper (Name taken from the Movie The fox and the hound)
helps me to unwrap my latest figure, King Leonidas.

molle.jpg

By the way, the Swedish names for the main characters (Tod and Copper) are Micke (Mike) and Molle (Something like Molly but for a male) so his name is actually Molle.

Back