Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These JRT's are at 6 weeks right now. I will be picking them up at 8 weeks to coincide with my wife's birthday on Feb 1st, she has no idea yet. :) No names yet, one is male, one is female. Any suggestions? Cute aren't they.
whitedpups.jpg

whitmaletanwhite.jpg

whitedfemale.jpg

And not to forget Tiger :) She's almost 5 years old now :)
tigerv.jpg

Oh your cat is gonna love these two guys! :lol

I love the size of a Jack Russell, but they're too hyper for me. They sure are cute!

Re: My Boys Remy and Sasha

photo.jpg

Unfortunately Remy passed away Christmas Eve 2008. He will never be forgotten.

Beside him is Sasha a stray tomcat I adopted. Never been a cat person but this guy has changed that. Cool guy.

Re: Sasha

Sasha the first day I brought him home. Found him walking on a main road.

DSC_0051.jpg

Making himself part of the collection.

IMG_0028.jpg

Here's a couple pics of my new guy. 14 weeks old, just got him last friday. We named him Thor - I'm hoping he grows into the name :lol

058.jpg

060.jpg

As you can see his paws are pretty big and I got to meet the daddy german shepherd. He was a pretty big boy so I'm expecting he will too.

How funny is that that most people posted their pets. Guess I shouldn't talk since I did the same.

I will upload us soon.

i always assumed this was a pet thread. and people tend to post pics of their pets in pet threads. now that's freakin' hillarious.

seriously though, i think the "best friend, partner...." title is referring to pets.

When I think of my "best friend" or "partner" my literal best friend or significant other come to mind. Not my dog. I don't blame...whoever you guys are talking about. Although a little backtracking in the thread will show them it is indeed ONLY about pets.

Back