Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mouth of Sauron looks to be a custom from the Headless Horseman statue by Hollywood Collectibles Group and the statue on the right looks to be Vlad the Impaler premium format from Sideshow

Thanks for the information....

This is my original room. I have since moved and have a TON of more stuff. I am currently under renovations so everything is once again in boxes. Lots of sideshow items as well. Also some very rare items as well. Love looking through the pages here. Great work people. It is nice to see so many fans of great workmanship.

Awesome collection, im in the process of getting the United Cutlery items myself. I really like the blue you have used on your walls.

Do you have anymore pictures of the High Elven shield? Ive been thinking about getting that, is it worth the money?

Awesome collection, im in the process of getting the United Cutlery items myself. I really like the blue you have used on your walls.

Do you have anymore pictures of the High Elven shield? Ive been thinking about getting that, is it worth the money?

Thanks. I tried a blue leather paint that kinda resembles the background on the boxes the swords come in. New room will be similar but may change color.

Shield is well made and heavy compared to the original Gondorian shield. I may have another pic of it. I'll look but it's boxed away right now.

The map I have posted is a gold foil that anyone can buy. If you look closer, this one is signed by entire cast. It was done at the premiere of return of the king in New Zealand.

Also own the actual movie ring.

Coming soon is The Red book of Westmarch and Isildur's Scroll from Indy Mangoli. Can't wait for that!

If anyone is interested in knowing where I buy my replicas, the url is https://hobbitonprops.com/ . I think the web will soon have an English version and do ship all over the world.

988730_186305684890742_1487013396_n.jpg

Don´t worry, in a few days will be available a english version of hobbitonprops.com

Weta Lord of the Rings 1/4 busts: Attack Troll, Grond Troll, Catapult Troll, Siege Tower Troll, Orc Overseer, Saruman, Legolas, Elrond, Gil-Galad, Isildur, Elendil

Also got Theoden today and Uruk Scout is on his way. :)

Well done on the new additions - nice to see you have the Théoden Bust there - I think that he is one of the best busts they have done!

I wondered when someone would make a prop of that. Didn't take long. I like how it reminds one of Sting.

Back