Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null_zps40af4bd6.jpg

I will eventually get these. They're nice for the size but I'm gong to wait a long while for the prices to come down. :rock

Finally got around to picking up the mini-Shards of Narsil

null_zps03bb9ac8.jpg

Also with the Nobel Collection Narsil

null_zpsf208b059.jpg

They're awesome! The great thing is they're very affordable and help make a display pop.

I have: Narsil, Theoden's Sword, Sting, Glamdring, Orcrist, and Thor's Dwarven Sword. So six unless I'm forgetting one.

They're awesome! The great thing is they're very affordable and help make a display pop.

I have: Narsil, Theoden's Sword, Sting, Glamdring, Orcrist, and Thor's Dwarven Sword. So six unless I'm forgetting one.

Are the swords all the same size or do they differ according to the real thing? Also, do the display cases differ in size as well?

These are from the Noble Collection, correct?

What is that mouth of Sauron on the left? And the other helmeted figure on the right?

Oh, nice set up as well!

The Mouth of Sauron looks to be a custom from the Headless Horseman statue by Hollywood Collectibles Group and the statue on the right looks to be Vlad the Impaler premium format from Sideshow

This is my original room. I have since moved and have a TON of more stuff. I am currently under renovations so everything is once again in boxes. Lots of sideshow items as well. Also some very rare items as well. Love looking through the pages here. Great work people. It is nice to see so many fans of great workmanship.

Last edited:
Back