Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ShirePost Hobbits Coins:

9459208940_019786a96c_c.jpg

Great collections guys. Always good to see some Middle-earth goodness. :clap

Especially nice to see your stuff Josh. For the first time personally. Looking good mate. :hi5:

Great collections guys. Always good to see some Middle-earth goodness. :clap

Especially nice to see your stuff Josh. For the first time personally. Looking good mate. :hi5:

Thanks! Its been fun to share and finally show off a bit of what I have all at once.

Cool! I will have to DL it and give it a try. Thanks!!

I don't see it. Could you link me to it through iTunes?

Last edited:
The quality of my photography leaves much to be desired at times, but it should be clear enough.
Here's a custom 1/12th scale Mordor Troll Chieftain I did, and a 1/12th scale Treebeard. They are both from the Toybiz line, but massively modified. I added tons of accurate detail to the Treebeard, including new sculpted branches, leaves, 4" of height to the legs, a new face, new eyes, real moss, and... a beard, of course. The troll was quite a big job too, as I had to alter the chest, head and hands, rebuild the mouth and teeth, and make a full suit of accurate armor with removable helmet, clothing and weapons, arm straps, chains, etc. Tell me what you think!
e4na.jpg
0slx.jpg
p2wf.jpg
dci8.jpg
ogj0.jpg
ydcu.jpg
4m7v.jpg
7nvh.jpg
vfln.jpg
7qnz.jpg

Last edited:
Looks cool! Did you use the Battle Troll as a base?
Yes I did. I found an extra Battle Troll at Toys R Us in the bargain bin for (get this) $5.00. Once I had a pair of them, I knew what I wanted to do. During the conversion process, I also made the appropriate weapons for the untouched Battle troll. The battle troll looks so much better weilding one of these film-accurate weapons than that silly-looking mace it came with.
fwdp.jpg

Hi Inaikon,

i guess you could at least be able to answer my private messages concerning the inkwell, but you don't ... Whatever, yours is sold to someone else, but that's the least you could have done ;)

Back