Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I've seen some really nice shelves there!!:clap

Here's a pic of my collection. 4 Weaponsets are missing (2 are at my girlfriend's place in display, 2 are in boxes, no room :( ). Oh and Pippin's bust is behind the bar :p

391154_10201120529518183_1078603939_n.jpg

Here's a pic of my collection. 4 Weaponsets are missing (2 are at my girlfriend's place in display, 2 are in boxes, no room :( ). Oh and Pippin's bust is behind the bar :p

Very nice setup, that looks really good! :cool:

Amazing Collection Frandalf :clap:clap:clap awesome display :clap

I'm moving in two weeks and I need to pack all my lotr collection. My new house basement is far from being ready for my new home theater room and ill have to finish it before exposing all my stuff. Probably be hiding for a year, a year is pretty long without seeing my stuff. Grrr.

I'm moving in two weeks and I need to pack all my lotr collection. My new house basement is far from being ready for my new home theater room and ill have to finish it before exposing all my stuff. Probably be hiding for a year, a year is pretty long without seeing my stuff. Grrr.

Don't despair friend my collection was boxed up for 9 years now finally its in the light of day :hi5: i'm sure its gonna be worth the wait

I feel your pain.:lol We're moving in a few weeks as well.

Be careful not to expose your junk :lecture

:lol

This looks great, I really how compact it all is yet the similarity among the designs (bases) makes it not look cluttered.

Don't despair friend my collection was boxed up for 9 years now finally its in the light of day :hi5: i'm sure its gonna be worth the wait

NO doubt, I was without mine for a year and unpacking it was like Xmas. Now the packing part, ugh. Putting away one Sideshow statue in the foam can test my patience.

Haha, yeah boxing up...yuck!

Thanks for the compliments on my shelf. This set-up started with more toy-ish stuff...little plastic fella's in a 'landscape', but when I got more and more helmets/busts I boxed up (yuck! hehe, there's still a few of them in the front) all the plastic stuff for this look. It's very clustered now indeed, a bit too much perhaps that's why I'm currently not getting anything new unless it's a helmet or very cheap.

Well, I do not think it looks too clustered. It looks very well thought of and stylish plus the fabric underneath really adds to the display.

And part of the fun is taking the time, searching and looking at each piece individually. :peace

Those Weta pieces do hold up nice though, they have a certain 'classic' vibe to them. :)

Thanks, Pork Chop Express (lol)! I got the crown through marktplaats (sort of Dutch-eBay). The only time I saw it listed there in years, so I struck immediately. Even drove for 3 hours (there and back again) to get it. Didn't wanna take the chance of damage/loss during shipping!

And yeah Egel (Dutchy!), the fabric certainly provides a 'where issss it?!' feel, haha

Back