Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some modifications to the display :yess:

img8730z.jpg

img8731p.jpg

img8732x.jpg

img8733wd.jpg

img8734i.jpg

img8735ex.jpg

Superbly done, fantastic collection and so well displayed. Really like the idea of the framed film scenes, thought about doing that but now seeing how well it works I will do the same for definate.

Superbly done, fantastic collection and so well displayed. Really like the idea of the framed film scenes, thought about doing that but now seeing how well it works I will do the same for definate.

Thanks a lot....yes they really came nice together so do them it'd be worth it :yess:

"What does that mean? Huh? China is here? I don't even know what the hell that means."

I could go on all day.. great movie. :hi5:

:lecture

Yeah man, it's one of those movies that I can quote backwards and forwards. Definitely one of the best "guy movies" of all time.:yess: My wife hates when I throw that DVD in because I won't shut up.:lol At least my 7 year old gets a kick out of it, so he's headed down the right path.:rock

:duff

:lecture

Yeah man, it's one of those movies that I can quote backwards and forwards. Definitely one of the best "guy movies" of all time.:yess: My wife hates when I throw that DVD in because I won't shut up.:lol At least my 7 year old gets a kick out of it, so he's headed down the right path.:rock

:duff

That's so funny, my gf rolls her eyes everytime it comes on.
But she did buy me the t-shirt of Jacks tank so she must have been paying attention.
As long as your son turns out with all the blustering (and sometimes clueless) bravado and is always willing to help out a friend in need, you're doing a good job. :lol :duff

Great collections people, keep'em coming. :clap

Last edited:
Back