Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have all the regular sets and did have a couple of autos but never that many. Nice collection.

Hadn't had time to come in here again and thank you'll for the nice comments. So, thank you guys, very appreciated! :wave

TD-0488, the prologue elf is just the good ol' Weta bust, a really nice piece IMO. It was a bit hidden in the last photo behind another nice piece, the Easterling statue, so here's another pic to make it clearer:

AP1090678_zps8d8403a4.jpg

Btw, I'm in the process of shooting more material to open a gallery thread over at the Shadow&Flame and later maybe one also over here, so there will be more detailed pictures to be found for sure!

Adolfo, gotta say I envy you very much for these autograph cards. I didn't even know such thing existed before! They are indeed quite complete, and look just amazing! Something to treasure for sure!!! :clap

Hey, you found this still? Thanks for the compliment! :wave Display's changed a lot I have to say in the last year, so here's a little update! (The cabinets are from a specialized company in germany, st-vitrinen.de. Though they're not really custom made, I'd like to think they're made just for me! :lol)

iP1080923_zpsf8275049.jpg

Petrolos, what is the prologue elf? Looks awesome.

TD-0488, the prologue elf is just the good ol' Weta bust, a really nice piece IMO. It was a bit hidden in the last photo behind another nice piece, the Easterling statue, so here's another pic to make it clearer:

AP1090678_zps8d8403a4.jpg

I think he had the same reaction I did. A quick glance at your photos makes it looks like a custom Prologue Elven Warrior maquette. Upon closer inspection, it is an illusion created by the Prologue Elf bust standing behinf the Easterling statue!

Why thank you Fremen! :)

FrodoEyes, I'm quite convinced there is a statue of the PE in the works by SSC! No need for optical tricks in photos any more then!:wink1:

Very sweet display Fritz :wave...running out of space is always a problem :)...but one worth having. :wink1:

Better to have a piece and not have room for it, than to have the space and not the piece. :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Last edited:
I'm hoping Weta will put those drawings of Bilbo up for sale at somepoint. I want one of those for my Red Book.

Very nice! I know I just said it but I love that drawing of Bilbo. That letter to Eomer is also pretty slick.

Besides the Red Book coming from Indy I do have Isildur's Scroll coming as well. It looks pretty damn sweet.

Back