Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you guys for the nice words. My collection will be surely better in a year or so! ;)

And yeah the Eaglemoss chess figures are really amazing - all 3 sets! Still miss a few figures for full Set 2.

Always loved your collection Beren. :clap

Do you still have them all on display in your new place?

Would love to see that if you have. :stick :)

Superb collection well done. :hi5:

:duff
Bill

Not all of it, I prob have about half on display, the rest is in a closet. I wanted to have a more "tasteful" display, so couldn't fit it all in without super-crowding like at my old basement apartment. I have yet to display my complete set of medallions EVER. Gah!

Want to update soon, also should update on my Gondorian bedroom... :)

Beren

Still a lotr n00b compare to what some of you guys have.

here's my new curio from macy's and temporary lotr shelf, they will eventually all be replaced by the fellowship 1/6 statues except the smeagol, he will stay forever!

ps: excuse the harsh lighting, the idiot delivery guy broke both of the lighting covers, still waiting on replacement.

curio1.jpg

curio2.jpg

curio3.jpg

Most of my collection is boxed, but will post some pictures at some point. Really like your Overthrown statue gagaliya - I didn't realize that piece was so big!

Now that the new maquette line is up and ready for some nice group shots I thought it's time to share some impressions of these and of my newly built man cave with you guys.

It's mainly Lord of the Rings, but not exclusivly. I wanted the presentation to have a bit of a bright and modern museum touch, not sure if I succeeded. Filling of the cabinets is not final (will never be), but anyway I'm quite happy so far. Hope you like it! :wave

P1000195Asmall.jpg

P1000194Asmall.jpg

P1000198Bsmall.jpg

P1000199smallgut.jpg

Now that the new maquette line is up and ready for some nice group shots I thought it's time to share some impressions of these and of my newly built man cave with you guys.

It's mainly Lord of the Rings, but not exclusivly. I wanted the presentation to have a bit of a bright and modern museum touch, not sure if I succeeded. Filling of the cabinets is not final (will never be), but anyway I'm quite happy so far. Hope you like it! :wave

P1000195Asmall.jpg

this is awesome, what kind of cabinets are those if you dont mind?

P1000195Asmall.jpg

P1000194Asmall.jpg

P1000198Bsmall.jpg

P1000199smallgut.jpg

:thud: :yess: :clap

FANTASTIC display and collection. I'm jealous.

Thank you guys for the nice comments! :duff

Josh, I promise, one of these days I'll be putting down a list with all my numbers for the register. :angelsmil

this is awesome, what kind of cabinets are those if you dont mind?

They're from a german company: st-vitrinen.de. The prices are substantial, but worth it imo. At least that's what I keep telling myself...

I really liked the LOTR since 2002, but it seems I was late to collect from the start: (.

It's not, i started late too (next time i will listen to josh!). But trust me it's one of the best series, i just got 3 in one shot and they all blew me away, didnt expect such detailed paint app is possible on a non-pf.

Unless you are ocd like me and want the EXs :) You can pickup the reg edition for the entire series at below retail right now or get it from sideshow for peace of mind. The only one they soldout on is gandalf which is easy to find on ebay.

The EXs though are a whole different story....

Looking forward to post some pics once i get gimli ex friday.

I really liked the LOTR since 2002, but it seems I was late to collect from the start: (.

Actually, you're in time for the hobbit collecting mania.

There are a number of colletibles in the pipeline that will be going up for pre order closer to the release date of the first movie.

P1000195Asmall.jpg

P1000194Asmall.jpg

P1000198Bsmall.jpg

P1000199smallgut.jpg

Best LOTR display I've ever seen hands down. Wow.

Back