Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice shots. :) Since you're like me and take fairly high res/large photos try to put them into one post. It saves loading times for people when viewing a thread. :duff

Took some better quality pics of how what the collection looks like now with the new cabinet and some things moved around. I love the new cabinet! I was able to fit all the new Hobbit stuff in there and can add more as I get stuff. This is some serious hard wood hand crafted work on the cabinet and the price I paid for it was a total steal. I do need to go get some track lighting or something similar to place inside so there is better lighting of the piece especially on the shelf above Azog. I have already told my cabinet guy I will be having him build some smaller ones to replace the others in my room.

Wow such an awesome collection you've got there Josh! Nice new display cabinet! Congrats! And wonderful photos as well, thanks for sharing them, can't stop looking at them! :clap

This thread needs some life.

Over the last few weeks I have been collecting a couple LotR PF's. Just the baddies though, picked up Gollum, Black Orc Ex and Moria Orc Ex a month ago. Added Lurtz last weekend (weeh!). Combining these with already owned Berserker, Morgul Lord and Cave Troll LSB I had quite a nice display.

I am passing on Sauron and RoS because of size and price. Not really happy with Sauron's paint and the legs of a certain horse. The biggest reason skipping these is that I feel they might degrade the other PF's. I can't put those huge mofo's on the same shelf. The new Saruman is a sure order though (if I can find room).

Decided to put the LotR PF's on top of my Besta and high shelves and I must say, they pieces really benefit being right in the open. My display atm: poster - top of Besta (pic 1) - poster in the corner - high shelf on wall (pic 2)

b7dff6.jpg

2rnu251.jpg

Back