Show your entire Iron Man collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have to get rich of these, i hate overpricing on Ebay. I was thinking about it. Thought maybe my fellow collectors would talk me out of it :). I think if you start at $1 you'll get get the correct market vallue in the end, and not the insane prices you see for the MI or MII on Ebay.
And yes, i would be great if they end up with a fellow freak who'll take good care of these. :)

Bravo :clap :goodpost:

What do u mean custom??
The bust get repainted??????

Looks awesome man! Will u sell me the mark 2?

Your asking a collector who has possibly the greatest Iron Man collection in the world if he'll sell off one of his cherished custom IM pieces...interesting.

Your asking a collector who has possibly the greatest Iron Man collection in the world if he'll sell off one of his cherished custom IM pieces...interesting.

:goodpost: I am not selling

I wish I thought of myself as the greatest IM fan but I think not!
I am humbled to be amongst such great friends and great IM collections! Thank you!

this is all I've got. I've already paid for the Mark V, just waiting on it to ship. I've got the Mark II AU on PO.
IMG_1476.jpg

Just Saw This Thread!..... So As A Big Iron Man (Movie) Fan Desided to take Some Quick pics of My Collection that I Just Re-Arrange Yesterday around IM, Funny Enough.... :)

62686728.jpg

35ce97ff.jpg

98bdeb50.jpg

bbea3d99.jpg

VERY nice collection, SpenK! :rock

...But I have to say it (even though I'm in an IM thread,) the Rider maquette is my favorite. I own both versions of the maquettes and they still make me take a second look.

Seeing this thread makes me regret selling off my few Hot Toys Iron Man 1/6th that I had. Hoping to start picking them up slowly, have a deal for the MK IV Secret Project version.

Some fantastic collections here. heres my shelves. All Hot toys, I like to keep it simple. I need another one on the lower shelf to balance the cabinet out - Mark 2 is on its way... But then where does the Mark 1 go! decisions!

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2794.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

Last edited:
Back