Show your entire Iron Man collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to change this to figure wall mounts soon.

mg3174d.jpg

Yes, this is how we made him. For easy assembly.

Right now there is no glue, rod or anything.
Once painted all this will be filled and the lines smoothed out.

In a month or so you will see it painted. I was going to chrome one. But I think I prefer the non chrome versions.

BTW, this is not done by ARH Studios!!! This was a private commission OOAK done for my by an artist in Brazil named G. Luna! ;)
I see.
This is truly a stunning piece.
After it's painted, it will look amazing.

Averone has a disease, let's all help him by taking just 1 piece of his collection each to help alleviate his symptoms :lol

I still have still have a tony stark HS left. So if i flip the lid on the M6 BD and and put the other sculpt on the normal M6, they'll all have Tony Stark heads :D

Everyone else's collections are so impressive compared to my measely little Iron Man shelf. I've only been collecting for a few months but I think i've done okay without a job!

DSC_0452 by gogglev, on Flickr

Everyone else's collections are so impressive compared to my measely little Iron Man shelf. I've only been collecting for a few months but I think i've done okay without a job!

Wow!
There's no way you can have those three nice figures without a job.

Either way, nice collection you've got started and :welcome to the forums.

You're off to a great start :clap

Compared to Averone's collection, all of our IM collection's are horrible :rotfl

Or why not just start here first in the Trade/Sell section....

Just a thought.

:lecture :goodpost:

Yeppers, unless he is really stuck financially and hopes to make an insane amount over the market value. But since he stated he would start the bid at 1$ I'm guessing that isn't the case. Might as well give fellow Freaks a shot first!

:lecture :goodpost:

Yeppers, unless he is really stuck financially and hopes to make an insane amount over the market value. But since he stated he would start the bid at 1$ I'm guessing that isn't the case. Might as well give fellow Freaks a shot first!

I don't have to get rich of these, i hate overpricing on Ebay. I was thinking about it. Thought maybe my fellow collectors would talk me out of it :). I think if you start at $1 you'll get get the correct market vallue in the end, and not the insane prices you see for the MI or MII on Ebay.
And yes, i would be great if they end up with a fellow freak who'll take good care of these. :)

Back