Show your entire Iron Man collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how the Mark 2 bust has the exact same look as the film in that lighting.

Obviously, averone is the IM's man. I see Green Lantern, Flash and Batman(I think). Gun metal IM comiquette is a custom paint job?

really nice IM collection you have there, all i have is IM fig from ht, nope from ss atm. was thinking to get a stealth IM comqi:)

Obviously, averone is the IM's man. I see Green Lantern, Flash and Batman(I think). Gun metal IM comiquette is a custom paint job?

Yes I have many customs from all over!
I collect Marvel, DC, and Star Wars mostly.
A rather now a huge collection, check it out:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48150&highlight=Averone

ya, i think that gunmetal is a custom paint job, correct me if i'm wrong :peace

Yes custom painted :wink1:

I am floored Averone! Ok you did put me to shame :p
You may have ruined this thread now as everyone is now afraid to post :lol

waits for Averone to put everyones IM collection to shame :impatient:

:lecture

Thanks laudel
And I welcOme him to post his collection and all of yours. It's really not about who's is bigger collection and puts who to shame of cause I can only speak for myself. But seriously don't matter how few or many just post your IM collection shelf here

:dunno

I am floored Averone! Ok you did put me to shame :p
You may have ruined this thread now as everyone is now afraid to post :lol

:nana::lol:panic:

Nice pic watermelon! The iron man directly center looks very nice what hot toys version is that one? A newer one i assume?

Nice pic watermelon, really shows how Hot Toys has improved on the paint job.

Back