Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are only Hot Toys allowed here or can I show off some NECA quarter scales?

29be9b053497d87b3eb9158a793110f3.jpg

Here's my modest Avengers collection. I am trying to select figures that(imo) best represent the original core characters over the last ten years
224253c78095046236234d8989911b60.jpg
773b07c6c4a88861f11fe050c4728835.jpg

Sent from my SM-P580 using Tapatalk

Currently boxed but check my signature. Finally getting my basement finished starting next week and then my display setup.

Just moving house..what pain it is to box 48 figures!! I got a new man cave at the new place for my figures. I now have room to have HB and Hulk fighting. I have not got the soap reactors set up yet so none of the lights are on. Hope you like.
5E770256-E448-4015-B87D-BAFD72254D9C.jpg

Finally after how many years? of trying to find space wherever I can in our office/storage room, we bought a space saving display unit to house most of the collection. I'm thinking I might need to go stand less or try and get some of those generic stands from overseas.

Apologies for the photo quality and lack of light... evening cell phone shots n all..

DSC_0789c.JPG

Start at the top with the Iron Mans (no choice.. only two shelves will fit them, lol) … will put the Infinity figure in there next year..

DSC_0790.JPG

The girls and a rather untrustworthy Deadpool

DSC_0791.JPG

The non Avengers/Age of Ultron solo movie leads... Black Panther still to come..

DSC_0792.JPG

The "original" Avengers in Age of Ultron form.. (bit hard to see them all, but all six are there, lol)

DSC_0793.JPG

And the dude that started my entire Hot Toys addiction... the Governator himself..

DSC_0794.JPG

Have still got my other 5 Thors and Loki on the bookcase in the office, and my quarter scale Iron Man Mk 43 on a table in the office..

Finally after how many years? of trying to find space wherever I can in our office/storage room, we bought a space saving display unit to house most of the collection. I'm thinking I might need to go stand less or try and get some of those generic stands from overseas.

Apologies for the photo quality and lack of light... evening cell phone shots n all..

View attachment 422094

Start at the top with the Iron Mans (no choice.. only two shelves will fit them, lol) … will put the Infinity figure in there next year..

View attachment 422095

The girls and a rather untrustworthy Deadpool

View attachment 422096

The non Avengers/Age of Ultron solo movie leads... Black Panther still to come..

View attachment 422097

The "original" Avengers in Age of Ultron form.. (bit hard to see them all, but all six are there, lol)

View attachment 422098

And the dude that started my entire Hot Toys addiction... the Governator himself..

View attachment 422099

Have still got my other 5 Thors and Loki on the bookcase in the office, and my quarter scale Iron Man Mk 43 on a table in the office..

Very nice collection and I really like your display cabinet

Thanks guys.. finally cleaning the office up (or is that just spreading my messes around more??)

DSC_0795.JPG

My old bedroom suite has lost it's MCU Hot Toys and gained some Naughty Dog..

DSC_0796.JPG

Just to further update... it's been a big day shifting an old lady into a retirement home and acquiring some furniture.. :yess:

DSC_0807.jpg

Finally have time to put up my collection after moving. Just received hulkbuster from SS too. Doesn’t really fit into these ikea billy. C73830AE-1250-4517-BA8D-C230A657CC05.jpg

Back