Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, nice collection! I've been halfway considering getting a SW as well, after how great she was in IW, but not sure which of her many looks I like best.

Civil War looks pretty nice, I decided to take this look.

Not my entire Marvel collection but most of them. This is an IW group shot I did on Instagram.

99248AFB-1548-459F-A4A6-9CD72E3FC6F7.jpeg

with spidey arriving today, my civil war display is FINALLY complete. next step is to set everyone up in one big batte scene display

9ccaa3e697713508704751944e152ea2.jpg

2fc58dc51e6f4fb1404651e2d4a32455.jpg

fd60c8c47b08ac83314391a2ba5ef94d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking display! I would have had a hard time parting with any of that (especially with how much that movie has grown on me since it came out).

Terrible weather made me sold them all, I have all the OG Avengers too. The moment I realized that my Fury's jacket has flaked made me really upset hence making that decision.

Terrible weather made me sold them all, I have all the OG Avengers too. The moment I realized that my Fury's jacket has flaked made me really upset hence making that decision.

So are you done with collecting altogether? Or just HTs?

Just curious. I can't imagine being done with figures just like that.

So are you done with collecting altogether? Or just HTs?

Just curious. I can't imagine being done with figures just like that.

Oh, I only sold all my Hot Toys collection. My recent Hot Toys acquisition is Baby Groot, he doesn't come with any leather parts :lol

I'm currently collecting Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy character.

WIbr4r3pkm5thK8yVTVBYviTWdtJgLIpP1Jaqv8HqVc.jpg

Oh, I only sold all my Hot Toys collection. My recent Hot Toys acquisition is Baby Groot, he doesn't come with any leather parts :lol

I'm currently collecting Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy character.

View attachment 410114

Oh okay. Marvel Legends scare me. The size and $20 price make it something I could see myself burying myself in if I really got into it. I bought the IW Iron Man for my daughter, I could not imagine having figures as nice as Marvel Legends at her age (6). Plus my parents would never spend $20 on a 6 inch lol.

Oh okay. Marvel Legends scare me. The size and $20 price make it something I could see myself burying myself in if I really got into it. I bought the IW Iron Man for my daughter, I could not imagine having figures as nice as Marvel Legends at her age (6). Plus my parents would never spend $20 on a 6 inch lol.

I mainly focus only on characters in Guardians, so I don't really have to go for the rarest ones :lol

The most expensive figure I got there is Agent Venom, the rest are rather reasonably priced.

Back