Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20180508_003459.jpg

Finally, Avengers Assembled.

Very nice collection, HYMN. :clap

Here are my three Marvel characters.

sQqeB7sh.jpg

I hope you are shifting the top layer somewhere, humidity level is high below the aircon.

I don't use AC very often. Maybe 4-5 times for a year. But I'll shift the figures to another room in 3-4 months. Thank you.

Got a really good deal on Civil War Cap and War Machine thanks to a fellow forum member. Both arrived today. Going to need a new display case soon:

Congrats on the pickups. Your collection is awesome!

Added Scarlet Witch and Ant-Man this month thanks to some specials and rewards.
Love them both. SW has a terrific head sculpt and AM’s costume and helmet are awesome (84.7% head sculpt though[emoji846]).
The light up feature looks great.
3cf3e92b5e811d2180113f40c2658844.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have the problem of trying to decide which figures I want to keep. I’m trying to go from 6 detolfs full of MCU figures down to 4. I’m trying to focus more on my Star Wars stuff. There are so many great figures I want to keep!

I have the problem of trying to decide which figures I want to keep. I’m trying to go from 6 detolfs full of MCU figures down to 4. I’m trying to focus more on my Star Wars stuff. There are so many great figures I want to keep!

Funny, I'm doing the opposite and moving from Star Wars to Marvel. I had a small collection of each and the Marvel figures ended up appealing to me much more despite my love for both properties.

Funny, I'm doing the opposite and moving from Star Wars to Marvel. I had a small collection of each and the Marvel figures ended up appealing to me much more despite my love for both properties.

I think why I’m doing the switch is that having different versions of Luke Skywalker and Han Solo means more to me from my childhood than having different versions of Iron Man or Hawkeye. I lotmy MCU figures but I’m starting to run out of room so I start trimming the fat.

Back