Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark 42 to 47

mark 42 to 47.jpg

Looks great. We see so many photos of the original suits all together, but I don't think I've ever seen all of them from the Mark 42 onwards together in one shot. My only criticism would be Hot Toys seems to only have one tub of red paint they use..

Great collections everybody!

My current Guardians, not including the Life-Size Baby Groot

6d164f3e8c1e471c7461cf5d40db8c1f.jpg

c62a2d9d129044de2827921535b27961.jpg

Took a few out of storage to play around with.... Mark 42, 43, 44, 45, 46

small iron man aaaaaa.jpg

I don't have any of these, (I just have the DCMKIII, MK33, and MKVI on pre-order) but if I were to get any of them, I think I would just want the 42 and 46. I think they capture the essence of the 4 (minus Hulk Buster) with the most contrast.

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Great collections everybody!

My current Guardians, not including the Life-Size Baby Groot

6d164f3e8c1e471c7461cf5d40db8c1f.jpg

Awesome shot Indy.

I also have Groot and Rocket. Awaiting my Vol 2 Starlord. I did pick up Vol 1 Gamora cheap but am waiting/hoping/praying for a beefier Drax version for IWars or GotG 3.

Cmon Hot Toys you can do it for Drax !! It's the only way to make it a better seller than just a new pair of pants and different gun. Headsculpt can remain the same. Or throw in a second laughing sculpt deluxe version if you really want to increase sales :)

Who am I kidding they'll never read this anyway :lol

I don't have any of these, (I just have the DCMKIII, MK33, and MKVI on pre-order) but if I were to get any of them, I think I would just want the 42 and 46. I think they capture the essence of the 4 (minus Hulk Buster) with the most contrast.

Yes for sure. The 42 and 43 are repaints and the 45/46 are both organic suits, although with slight differences. I feel the "generations" of suits go MK3-7 which are a robotic and classic look, MK 42/43 which are industrial and than 45 to the IW suit which are organic suits. Than there's the hulkbuster haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes for sure. The 42 and 43 are repaints and the 45/46 are both organic suits, although with slight differences. I feel the "generations" of suits go MK3-7 which are a robotic and classic look, MK 42/43 which are industrial and than 45 to the IW suit which are organic suits. Than there's the hulkbuster haha

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the 45 and 46 suits should have been switched around in the evolution now in hindsight? 45 has that heavy organic feel whereas 46 feels like the step between 43 and 45 (hulk buster aside obviously).

Anyhow, cool pics all :)

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like the 45 and 46 suits should have been switched around in the evolution now in hindsight? 45 has that heavy organic feel whereas 46 feels like the step between 43 and 45 (hulk buster aside obviously).

7672e0df3f310b173126ad1ab3599984.jpg

8233e6bfc97f6f1112d6bd7a34df3475.jpg

I can see your point.

46 looks a little less organic than the 45.

Yep. Pretty much. The 46 is much darker in the movie and like WM3 it looks like it takes some of it's cues from the earlier generation. There is a touch of the 45 in the 46, but going on the Infinity War teases it would look better going 43, 46 then 45... the 47, well it's just another repaint really. Almost as if Tony just repaired the 46 after the fight with Rogers and Bucky. The colouring of the 45 in the movie also looks more evolved than the step back to a dark red with the 46. Maybe it was just the power-levelling in Civil War where damn near everyone was equalled out to equal footing, but the 45 always struck me as coming across as a much more powerful, durable suit too..

Awesome shot Indy.

I also have Groot and Rocket. Awaiting my Vol 2 Starlord. I did pick up Vol 1 Gamora cheap but am waiting/hoping/praying for a beefier Drax version for IWars or GotG 3.

Cmon Hot Toys you can do it for Drax !! It's the only way to make it a better seller than just a new pair of pants and different gun. Headsculpt can remain the same. Or throw in a second laughing sculpt deluxe version if you really want to increase sales :)

Who am I kidding they'll never read this anyway :lol

Thanks Andrew! I’ve seen Drax in person at Disneyland and I do think he looks really nice, just the upper body needs to be bigger indeed. Gonna have to debate on that one a little more.

I also found the 46 to seem underpowered when compared to the 45. The 46 should have been the strongest suit yet, what with it having the "bleeding edge" multiple reactors.

I think the MK 45 definately would not have fit as a main suit, especially not in Civil War. I just find it to be too Alien looking or something.

Pretty wimpy collection compared to some of you guys but here are some of mine...

H5VX9AG.jpg

Pretty wimpy collection compared to some of you guys but here are some of mine...

H5VX9AG.jpg

That’s a solid collection. I’m working my way up to something similar. Great pose on Doctor Strange, by the way. I should be getting mine in a couple of weeks.
5577cd859c7290cdcf77b124820e99cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back