Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is the shield flaking or a repaint??looks strange on the pic
18443334_299125073834277_2487341614108770304_n.jpg

18300065_223148784835069_496342350759460864_n.jpg

It actually is flaking a bit, but that shield always looks like that in pics, especially with the flash on.
The shield I can ignore but the awkward posing of Cap makes it look as if his right foot is limping lmao

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The shield I can ignore but the awkward posing of Cap makes it look as if his right foot is limping lmao

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of it either, but it's the only pose like that where I can fit him in and still see everyone else on the shelf.

The First Avenger Cap is painfully stiff, the suit doesn't allow for much articulation tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truer words never spoken, my friend. That FA Cap suit is a pain in the ass. You're probably right that getting him THAT low doesn't leave many options, but a few minutes of futzing I was still able to get him fairly low without twisting anything out of natural alignment.
facap.jpg

To compensate for not getting Cap quite as low, you could also not put the shortest figure (AM) directly behind him. Let Thor or SC take that spot (or even use a plinth to raise a figure up; figures at multiple heights also adds visual interest).

Anyway, just offering friendly suggestions. Your shelves are your shelves, not trying to butt in. :)

Truer words never spoken, my friend. That FA Cap suit is a pain in the ass. You're probably right that getting him THAT low doesn't leave many options, but a few minutes of futzing I was still able to get him fairly low without twisting anything out of natural alignment.
View attachment 344726

To compensate for not getting Cap quite as low, you could also not put the shortest figure (AM) directly behind him. Let Thor or SC take that spot (or even use a plinth to raise a figure up; figures at multiple heights also adds visual interest).

Anyway, just offering friendly suggestions. Your shelves are your shelves, not trying to butt in. :)

Ahhhh that type of pose, yeah that definitely works. For some reason I was thinking of him like squaring like Spider-Man for some reason :lol

And it makes me happy to see people still at their FA Caps on display :clap

Had to do some moving but here's a quick pic of the new setup right now.
f8320ac3c11b76ec2368bb31ab5d112c.jpg

Back