Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, getting new Falcon- but don't think he will be available until next year

Both of the new figures are great- I really like the new Ant-Man as well. The new SW is a better like likeness of Elizabeth Olsen- the paint app and hair are better than the similar AOU Avengers Version. The only drawback is that legs have limited flexibilty due to the leather pants being very tight

Nice so you'll have all of the CW versions for team cap! I'm antsy to get Falcon, he looks amazing. The sculpt does look more like EO but I prefer the New Avengers version of SW to this one.

KO Wolverine from Crazy Toys replaced with Ganghood muscular body

wolverine01.jpgwolverine02.jpg

Updated Winter Soldier Collection.
Still trying to figure out a pose for Nick Fury.
Don't think I'll have room for Crossbones, will I...? :dunno :huh Cheers!

I like it man :clap

The pose for Stealth Suit Cap is great, it's hard to find a natural pose for him since he has such limited mobility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds right... the interpretation of Stealth Cap was taken from Batman's Arkham games so it works :lol

Haha :lol Hey, you wouldn't by chance know if the Steve Rogers STRIKE Cap set has been selling well, would you? I was considering selling my set, picking up Stealth Cap solo since he's on sale on BBTS now, that way I can clear up a spot for CW Crossbones when he's released.

Haha :lol Hey, you wouldn't by chance know if the Steve Rogers STRIKE Cap set has been selling well, would you? I was considering selling my set, picking up Stealth Cap solo since he's on sale on BBTS now, that way I can clear up a spot for CW Crossbones when he's released.

It looks like the set's current value is $290 on the hot toys price guide... so that's like a ballpark range. Idk if Crossbones is gonna be released, I hope he does cause it'll be a cool release but eh, HTs is sleeping on it :slap

It looks like the set's current value is $290 on the hot toys price guide... so that's like a ballpark range. Idk if Crossbones is gonna be released, I hope he does cause it'll be a cool release but eh, HTs is sleeping on it :slap

That's not bad, hopefully I'll find a taker. Oh no, was there some news about them possibly scrapping it? I thought he looked pretty cool.

That's not bad, hopefully I'll find a taker. Oh no, was there some news about them possibly scrapping it? I thought he looked pretty cool.

Yeah I think so.

And we'll they just haven't made an official announcement yet... it might one of those situations where they just show it at conventions

I like your pose for Widow! Stealing that one. :monkey3

I have stealth cap at my desk, but I can't twist the waist far enough to match yours. :p

thanks for the kind words fellas and lady. Now I need to figure out how to squeeze in Winter Soldier into that shelf.

Back