Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice collection everyone.:clap I have similar set up with Thanos and Loki but except with the Nazi salute. :lol Still waiting for my Antman tho. :impatient:

:clap

If you could pick up more Chitauri at their current discounted prices, it would add to the scene too, since they seem outnumbered. Great job.

G0kx9_s-200x150.gif

If he wanted to fit in the room with the guys, he should have thought of that before exposing himself to too much gamma radiation. :lol

Well I'm sure the ladies like Hulks...er... size if you know what I'm saying. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah so i put Thanos Hand down, no intention to make a Nazi Salute :D more like telling Loki to head on and fight the Avengers :p

Yeah so i put Thanos Hand down, no intention to make a Nazi Salute :D more like telling Loki to head on and fight the Avengers :p

Did someone actually say that?! They need to get a life if they did. Never crossed my mind.

Collection looks great.

Hand was never really high enough to be a nazi salute. (no, I won't capitalize nazi) It looked more to me to be a commanding gesture to an underling.
It's all good here.
Ryan

Back