Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful :clap

giphy.gif

marvel.jpg So far it's just Hulk and Thor, I plan on adding 2 Civil War characters: Power Pose Iron Man and Captain America. Power Pose will go in the back right corner/while Cap will go right in front of Hulk. Only other Marvel figure I'd want, but I'd wait for his standalone, is Spider-Man. IMG_3692-1.jpg Gotta love the Phase 2 collection, great place for the infinity stones.

View attachment 235519 So far it's just Hulk and Thor, I plan on adding 2 Civil War characters: Power Pose Iron Man and Captain America. Power Pose will go in the back right corner/while Cap will go right in front of Hulk. Only other Marvel figure I'd want, but I'd wait for his standalone, is Spider-Man. View attachment 235522 Gotta love the Phase 2 collection, great place for the infinity stones.

All round awesomeness :clap

This is part of my IM collection that I've shown before and is, of course, in my signature.

No idea what made me think of doing The Last Supper, but there we go.

Tony's Last Supper Large.jpg

I have a large collection of IM figures. I was intending to collect them all and realised that was near impossible. Well, for me at least. :)

This is part of my IM collection that I've shown before and is, of course, in my signature.

View attachment 236648

I have a large collection of IM figures. I was intending to collect them all and realised that was near impossible. Well, for me at least. :)

haha i love it, great job

View attachment 236648

That's genius!! Love it!!

View attachment 236648

:lol That's awesome! I love that pic!! :)

It's a well done photo. You've taken an iconic image, substituted Iron Man in place of the well known figures, yet is still easily recognized as what it is/was.
I wonder how many other iconic photos would still be recognizable with Iron Man substituted in? Hmmmm......
Ryan

Nice photo! With the way Cap is pointing, I wonder what the dialogue is there between him and Thor? :lol

"Uh...I think I saw a big lawn over that way somewhere."

tumblr_nuik66fRL71rcpb92o1_1280.jpg

Back