Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great start SaintSoy but if you think you're gonna stop after getting the rest of the Avengers you've got another thing coming!

Very nice! Where did you place your lighting? Top of shelf, in the front?
Correct. Its a custom cabinet with lights built in. The lights are in the frame on each shelf at the front at a 45 degree angle. It came with some at the back on the top shelf but i blocked them out...too much light.

Don't have a permanent spot built yet but I wanted to get everyone unpacked for once. Nothing fancy but its fun to finally see everything!

And had to let Rhodey and the originals join the party too-

I don't see how that's a party...

Correct. Its a custom cabinet with lights built in. The lights are in the frame on each shelf at the front at a 45 degree angle. It came with some at the back on the top shelf but i blocked them out...too much light.
Thanks! I'm making some display shelves and am going to add lighting, and I was thinking about the same lighting placement. I really like the light distribution in your photo.

A bunch of awesome looking collections here! I found myself look from first to last page the other evening with some.... rephrase.. much envy over some of these set ups :) Also SaintSoy I'm glad to know I'm not alone in getting on board to collecting a bit late.
So far I've only obtained Thor, Loki, and have IM Starboost on the way, but I have the rest of the Avengers pre-ordered..

Here are the 2 I have in my itty bitty collection thus far. I will add pictures as I get more of my figures in.

Attachments

• SAM_0853.JPG
    SAM_0853.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 387
Nice collection! I'd say you're not far off the full set already (depending on which roster you're aiming for).

Nice collection! I'd say you're not far off the full set already (depending on which roster you're aiming for).

Yeah I have hulk and Hawkeye ordered and then will get vision and that will most likely be it.

Also waiting for Cap's AoU uniform to arrive so I can give that to him

Today I start to photograph every of my collectables with new light and Background. First was the Iron Man cabinet. Additional to the separat photos of every figure I photograph two pictures with all Iron Man I had. I hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

• i1.jpg
    i1.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 473
  • i2.jpg
    i2.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 472
I haven't been in this thread in a while and it blew up with a lot of great stuff over the last few months. Just caught up on the last 30+ pages. Awesome stuff guys :rock

Here's my latest remodeling to my workshop display (partial Iron Man collection)

Lighting is bad, I know and things are cramped but here's A few of my Iron Men and Avengers 1:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 371
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 372
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 368
Back