Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you say first DC IM and last month and that's the current pic??? Can't blame you man...:rotfl

AWESOME, expensive month!!! Despite what gmoney5000 says :pfft:,one of my favorite Mk's to date is the Mk L, have you thought about picking it up?

I have been thinning my collection and the 50 and the DC 7 are the only armors I've kept.

Thanks, guys. And yeah, I've managed to pretty much stay away from Iron Man for awhile. I started collecting them, a decade ago, in the beginning and actually had the first 7 but lost interest. Then, when the diecast ones came out, I thought I'd only want the Infinity War version so I waited on that. But when I got it, there were too many qc issues so I got rid of it and decided to just wait for the VII.

Ended up getting the 7 in Jan for a really good deal from someone and then just fell down the rabbit hole. And I've been lucky enough to get the Mk's 42 to 45, for $300-350 EACH. And by sheer luck, I was able the Mk IV for only $300 a couple weeks ago so lady luck's been on my side with these. So I figured since I was already playing with house money, as far as secondary market prices go, I decided to just splurge the $550 for the Mk 46 over the weekend and here we are.

I'm keeping my eye out for the Mk V and VI for now. They're not essential, but they'd be icing on the cake. And just to bring it back full circle with the Mk L, I re-bought one from Zavvi last week when they were having the 30% off sale. It came out to only $300 shipped. My favorite price for Diecast Iron Mans:lol

Thanks, guys. And yeah, I've managed to pretty much stay away from Iron Man for awhile. I started collecting them, a decade ago, in the beginning and actually had the first 7 but lost interest. Then, when the diecast ones came out, I thought I'd only want the Infinity War version so I waited on that. But when I got it, there were too many qc issues so I got rid of it and decided to just wait for the VII.

Ended up getting the 7 in Jan for a really good deal from someone and then just fell down the rabbit hole. And I've been lucky enough to get the Mk's 42 to 45, for $300-350 EACH. And by sheer luck, I was able the Mk IV for only $300 a couple weeks ago so lady luck's been on my side with these. So I figured since I was already playing with house money, as far as secondary market prices go, I decided to just splurge the $550 for the Mk 46 over the weekend and here we are.

I'm keeping my eye out for the Mk V and VI for now. They're not essential, but they'd be icing on the cake. And just to bring it back full circle with the Mk L, I re-bought one from Zavvi last week when they were having the 30% off sale. It came out to only $300 shipped. My favorite price for Diecast Iron Mans:lol

Holy sh** those are some good prices! Congrats dude! Have four DC IM + WM4 atm and both MK85 versions on pre-order. I should be done after that but I'm a bit on the fence with the MK47 re-issue even though I already have the MK46CA... Decided against duplicates but pre-ordering both MK85 already broke that personal rule as is having Concept Capt. then most likely getting Endgame Capt. :gah: I am planning a separate display for the concept IM and Capt with possibly DP2 tho lol

Got Civil War War Machine over the weekend and I can?t even lie, I much prefer War Machine figures to Iron Man?s. I legit can?t decide which is my favorite War Machine. It has made me realize its a shame we’ve never seen War Machine ever get a suit-up sequence.

353F8098-52C4-4A7B-9E76-32C0F502C830.jpeg

Got Civil War War Machine over the weekend and I can?t even lie, I much prefer War Machine figures to Iron Man?s. I legit can?t decide which is my favorite War Machine. It has made me realize its a shame we’ve never seen War Machine ever get a suit-up sequence.

View attachment 482216

Yeah those are Great War Machine armors you have there! Which is your favorite?

Yeah those are Great War Machine armors you have there! Which is your favorite?

It honestly is a tough decision. The original will always be the one when I think of MCU Iron Man. But then the Civil War one reminds me of the Iron Man Mk 7(one of my favorite ones) and the more curves on him just make him look so powerful. And then the IW one just looks so much more futuristic and I absolutely love the digi-camo on him. So if I had to choose, the IW one. Today, at least:lol

Trying some new lighting for my iron man case...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-0493.jpg
    IMG-0493.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG-0494.jpg
    IMG-0494.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG-0495.jpg
    IMG-0495.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 301
Took these about a month ago. All my avengers. This was a pain in the butt to set up, but it was worth it. Got more on my instagram if anyone is interested.

A884B21B-1632-4BBE-B64B-235AB0646BF4.jpg
46563981-7579-4193-83A2-EEAE6447FBC6.jpg
4B87A63D-9CDA-4890-B787-B126E40E70C9.jpg

Awesome pics and collection. At first in the second pic I though war machine was giving us the bird lol. Turns out, no the case.

That was the first thing my eyes were drawn too, as well:lol

But great shot, Scoobs. I'm pretty sure I follow you on IG so keep up the good work.

Fantastic display!!!!! Lighting looks good :)

So cool!

Took these about a month ago. All my avengers. This was a pain in the butt to set up, but it was worth it. Got more on my instagram if anyone is interested.

View attachment 482707
View attachment 482708
View attachment 482709

Epic! :clap :clap Fabulous group shots:)

Back