Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, thanks for the comments.

Yes , is the Lack from IKEA. I Just put a strip off led powered by a usb power pack.

This is how it looks (some changes were made since taking this pic):

4a421a98c528c094c96a382c5299b169.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice display man. I need to get myself the 42 & 43. I wouldn't mind a set up like that. Do you have to deal with dust with them out in the open like that? Or are you in a pristine cleanroom? haha. That would be my only hang up.

Really nice, clean setup! I was considering the same shelves but was kinda uncertain about how much weight they can support compared to the typical shelf with brackets...

Thanks!

I have concrete walls, so the shelve is pretty secured to the wall...so, take that into consideration.

Really nice, clean setup! I was considering the same shelves but was kinda uncertain about how much weight they can support compared to the typical shelf with brackets...

IKEA has typical weight limits on their site for Lack. Can't remember exactly. So long as your not putting the Hulkbuster on there it shouldn't be too bad. They have a heap of screw points.

That shot above is what this hobby in general, and sixth scale photography in particular are all about, Jedha. Terrific shot, and the story telling screams out from the lens. Congrats!

I just got new lighted display cases in my office for my 1/6 scale figures (I'm a college professor), and this seemed like a good place to post the Marvel side of my collection! While these may not be the most amazing pics - I'm not a great photographer, and I just took these on my phone - I do think it looks pretty great in person, and since they went up I have yet to have a person enter my office and not marvel at how awesome they are.

CBD2BF57-D3B8-4D0F-9934-75F70C50487B.jpg

The cases! They're IKEA Billy bookcases with the Morliden doors and Dioder lighting. Non-Marvel stuff includes two shelves of Star Wars and a "miscellaneous" shelf with stuff ranging from Mass Effect to Game of Thrones.

(The lighting ended up being a much bigger DIY project than I was anticipating, because the poor temperature control in our building meant that none of the mounting tape solutions for the lights worked, so every single one had to go into a couple of tiny brackets screwed in with even tinier screws. That's part of why I only have lights on the side and not the top, as originally planned...though I do really like the chiaroscuro effect it creates, even if it doesn't look nearly as good on my phone camera as it does in real life.)

ED9E0CC2-54EF-454B-911E-A0A42308E0E6.jpg

My "general Avengers" shelf, mostly Civil War with a bit of Homecoming and Dark World.

F39B1D85-6C8E-4470-9544-75D4BCE45A7B.jpg

My attempt at action scene posing for the Infinity War Titan battle. (The Mark L is my newest figure...just unboxed him today. I've learned from the Civil War version a couple of years ago, and so I just put the batteries in his head and torso and then called it a day. Ain't no one got time or patience for all the rest.)

7C3A045E-84A3-43B7-B024-174B9CB3FC3E.jpg

My other Infinity War shelf, for the Battle of Wakanda characters + Loki. (Cap, Shuri, and Bucky should all be coming within the next couple of months for this one.) I also need to mix up my posing, as a lot of these are very static and boring museum poses...something to do on slow days in the near future!

5E071654-C58A-422A-8980-C5030A948FC2.jpg

My "civilian Marvel" shelf, including the civvies versions of Avengers from Civil War (and Infinity War in Peter's case) and the Netflix heroes. Basically the "people wearing regular stuff" shelf.

00307AC5-4C0F-4A59-9DC2-A0453D656D3E.jpg

My "history of Cap" shelf, which as you can see is definitely a work in progress. Bucky's head needs painting, and I really want to get TFA Cap on a more appropriately tall body (it's unsettling for Bucky to be that much taller than post-serum Steve!). I've got a kitbashed Rescue Bucky that just needs pants (which I have ordered), and then the new unlicensed Peggy Carter will go here when it arrives.

It probably would, but you are better off with a Besta. Looks way better.

View attachment 460820

View attachment 460821

View attachment 460822

View attachment 460823

Your display look AMAZING!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

I would love to replicate what you have done but unfortunately I plan on displaying my four Detolfs in my basement which has a drop ceiling and it seems like it will be about 1/2 inch too short for my Detolfs if I put them on a Besta ...any suggestion of a similar (slightly shorter) stand to use???

Thanks in advance, I really appreciate any suggestions

This thread seemed like the best place to post this.

Please just reply saying it has been redeemed or taken for whoever uses this digital code...

Attachments

• 23748B2A-2AC8-481B-8317-5D80825E357D.jpeg
    23748B2A-2AC8-481B-8317-5D80825E357D.jpeg
    537.1 KB · Views: 645
This is a long shot, but does anyone know how to tighten the knee joints on the original plastic War Machine from Iron Man 2? The left leg on my MILK edition has become very loose and I really want to try and save it... :)

This is a long shot, but does anyone know how to tighten the knee joints on the original plastic War Machine from Iron Man 2? The left leg on my MILK edition has become very loose and I really want to try and save it... :)

You can try some clear nail polish and build up the thickness as needed

Back