Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Assembled! Just pending my AoU Cap for the base team![emoji2]

f4ca5035aa34a9ce30cab3622c1d0208.jpg

eab369ff38c0ed706583cf6e58d08d78.jpg

a999cbce0e5c9135d7d7bda4c85bac2e.jpg

I stumbled on Hot Toys Iron Man figures the day I watched the premiere of Age of Ultron (there was an exhibition).
3 months, a lot of hunting, and a crying wallet later, my modest collection:
IMG_2657.jpg

Assembled! Just pending my AoU Cap for the base team![emoji2]

Great collection! :clap :clap

I stumbled on Hot Toys Iron Man figures the day I watched the premiere of Age of Ultron (there was an exhibition).
3 months, a lot of hunting, and a crying wallet later, my modest collection:

Awesome collection - in no way is that modest!! That's very impressive going (and also what collecting Hot Toys does to you!!! :lol )

Hi all! Only been collecting for a couple of months and only have Avengers figures so far oh and a random Mandarin as he is an awesome figure! Just waiting on pre ordered Hawkeye then I better get a hulk! Not too keen on the AOU Hulk though and The Avengers hulk really holds its money! Anyway this is my first post and pics of my small just started collection!
e823395b962d57d0f0305c2485e02873.jpg
5baf7eae131fe369c3ba7606c2c38ee6.jpg

Thank you! Just keep looking for bargains on EBay and Sideshow make it seem like I can actually afford to pre order thanks to payment schedules! Got Maria Hill, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch on Pre order! Just need a Hulk bargain then will have to save for a bit! Wallet really taken a hit but the Hobby gets so addictive!

Thank you! Just keep looking for bargains on EBay and Sideshow make it seem like I can actually afford to pre order thanks to payment schedules! Got Maria Hill, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch on Pre order! Just need a Hulk bargain then will have to save for a bit! Wallet really taken a hit but the Hobby gets so addictive!

Awesome :hi5: I look forward to seeing more of your pics!

Hi all! Only been collecting for a couple of months and only have Avengers figures so far oh and a random Mandarin as he is an awesome figure! Just waiting on pre ordered Hawkeye then I better get a hulk! Not too keen on the AOU Hulk though and The Avengers hulk really holds its money! Anyway this is my first post and pics of my small just started collection!
e823395b962d57d0f0305c2485e02873.jpg
5baf7eae131fe369c3ba7606c2c38ee6.jpg

Very nice! Great set-up. :clap

Back