Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New and more dynamic poses. Can't wait to put Hawkeye and Vision there. I'll need a bigger shelf though.

Love that CA pose. I can't seem to get mine to bend much no matter what I do, so he's mostly just standing with his shield on his back. Did you remove some of the padding?

Love that CA pose. I can't seem to get mine to bend much no matter what I do, so he's mostly just standing with his shield on his back. Did you remove some of the padding?

I made a little changes on the body. I'm using the stock body but I just removed and glued the HT TTM20's upper muscular part onto it. Of course I removed the white fabric.

Nice line-up/collection you got there. I like the CA pose and the base he's on. Do you have a bootleg headsculpt on Cap in lieu of the HT headsculpt that came on the civilian Steve Rogers figure in the WS dual pack? I have a bootleg headsculpt on my strike suit figure.

Nice job! :clap

Nice line-up/collection you got there. I like the CA pose and the base he's on. Do you have a bootleg headsculpt on Cap in lieu of the HT headsculpt that came on the civilian Steve Rogers figure in the WS dual pack? I have a bootleg headsculpt on my strike suit figure.

Nice job! :clap

I have a bootleg head too but there's not any difference between them for me.

I have a bootleg head too but there's not any difference between them for me.

No, there isn't much difference. The only subtle differences is the hair on the HT headsculpt has a very slightly more goldish tint than the bootleg one and the bootleg headsculpt is slightly thinner. I'd recommend the bootleg headsculpt to anyone though; it's a more than adequate headsculpt.

Username juxtaposes them pretty well on page 610 of this thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...h-scale-captain-america-steve-rogers-610.html

My Avengers 1 forest scene...kind of :)
ace6310fb66ff2b72146fd8e8bf63dcd.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Back