Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got in my Hall of Armor set of 7 set in (thanks Lotus) and just hooked it up to see how it would look with my armors. Still have to wire up the sidewalls with the custom wires/battery setup Lotus created but here is a shot of all my Ironmen so far. Not sure where Im gonna display this at yet. I have MK 45 and Stealth MK7 preordered and waiting for Shotgun to go up for PO.

iZwtWo0N92bmj.jpg

iAfJUJ4t6yEvj.jpg

Just got in my Hall of Armor set of 7 set in (thanks Lotus) and just hooked it up to see how it would look with my armors. Still have to wire up the sidewalls with the custom wires/battery setup Lotus created but here is a shot of all my Ironmen so far. Not sure where Im gonna display this at yet. I have MK 45 and Stealth MK7 preordered and waiting for Shotgun to go up for PO.

iZwtWo0N92bmj.jpg

iAfJUJ4t6yEvj.jpg

Fantastic stuff - looks incredible!! :rock

iZwtWo0N92bmj.jpg

iAfJUJ4t6yEvj.jpg

oh man it looks awesome. i really do need to find HOA x7. pretty hard to come by these days. :(

iZwtWo0N92bmj.jpg

iAfJUJ4t6yEvj.jpg
Very nice! Is there news on when Shotgun is going up for PO?

Yeah me too. Only clear figure shot Ive seen of it is this one from comicave studios.

Comicave-Studios-Iron-Man-Mark-XL-Shotgun-Armor.jpg

This suit will be striking!
I agree! Such a cool design and look, and it would look great in 1/6 scale with a top-notch paint app. It would be a p,easier to display this one. I really hope HT has this on he production list.

Maybe once they're done with AOU, they'll go back to make the missing HPP armours like Shotgun, Nightclub, Sneaky and Hammerhead.

Back