Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3323c1705e6d74073d1aa7f892c0f423.jpg

New set up for my Caps...

Love this display!! :clap :love

Awesome group shot! :rock

Mark XVII, Heartbreaker
10953394_10153849152240558_901757050230015028_o.jpg

885663_10153849152270558_7207204079711831924_o.jpg

Lesson learnt, keep whole of subject in focus! White jagged edges visible after green screen removal.

Will be trying this, next time I'll go to my camera store I'll pick up a roll of this green paper

Well done James. That's one of the best posts ever. Actually helpful to a large prt of the community. Well done and keep up the good work.

What computer are you using? And mouse? I've found that the mouse makes a big difference in the east of the work. I've got two I use for my photoshop/3d/cad/prototype stuff. One is a pretty reasonable piece of tech. The other not so much. But I got it from one of my employers for a job otherwise I wouldn't have had it.

This is the more expensive tool. The other I can find a link to if anyone cares.

Geomagic Touch (formerly Geomagic Phantom Omni) Specifications

Last edited:
What computer are you using? And mouse? I've found that the mouse makes a big difference in the east of the work. I've got two I use for my photoshop/3d/cad/prototype stuff. One is a pretty reasonable piece of tech. The other not so much. But I got it from one of my employers for a job otherwise I wouldn't have had it.

This is the more expensive tool. The other I can find a link to if anyone cares.

Geomagic Touch (formerly Geomagic Phantom Omni) Specifications

Glad to be of help, thanks everyone :)

@Motuxmen I'm using my 2014 Macbook Pro with in-built trackpad, and occasionally my basic logitech mouse. I don't use the Pen tools often so I guess these would suffice for me.

Ho ho ho ho ho... what's with the flame decor War Machine?!!!

Awesome MARVEL collection regardless.
It's Hot Rod, supposedly the prototype for War Machine MK2 from Marvel background information although they used the Patriot 3d model for it as even in there own art books you can see the star on the chest.

Back