Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a Mark 50 and then i will be done. Still hoping for a suit that resembles the original comic armor, even if it just the paint.

I want a Mark 50 and then i will be done. Still hoping for a suit that resembles the original comic armor, even if it just the paint.

And i'm telling my self i'll be done after Avengers 4. Buying new characters and updating if necessary. (1 figure 1 character rule except for armours).
But then who know's what phase 4 have cook for us. Lol

I'm in for a wasp. Also would love an all gold armor so I can do the silver avengers 1 cover swipe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep telling myself that... But I could see myself buying a Wasp figure for instance...

Outside of IM suits all i want is Capt Marvel. I will probably do the same thing with Wasp as I did with Ant-Man and skip the full size figure and pick up the little ones that came with other figures.

But who knows there could be some awesome upgrades to some of the Avengers outfits in the next films and i will have to pick them up

I just want an iconic scale mail Cap. I feel like it's more possible now than ever since he's in Wakanda. Otherwise, I'm backtracking to a Battling CW Cap.

Always open to a nice Mark as well, though I'm more focused on getting DC remakes of the original 1-7.

Got some new stuff since last time I took a grainy cell picture like this. So figured I'd take advantage during my dusting.

IMG_20170704_211753_375.jpg

Does anyone here have all 3 versions of Mark VI? ( Iron Man 3, Avengers and the recent Shanghai release ) I would love to see all 3 next to each other. Or is anyone aware of any bloggers pics or video that show all 3?

thanks

I have all three. Two are boxed up right now the other is in my HOA. The IM2 release and the Avengers are exactly the same paint wise but there are battle damage pieces for the IM2 release for the battle damage biceps and thighs/chestpieces.

The Shanghai is significantly different on the chest and the grey painted pieces as it is a gunmetal color now and much richer and better looking color more like the onscreen colors and the new diecast version coming out. The Shanghai does not have the ability to replace the BD pieces and chest does not fit from old Mark VI original release.

Watch this vid for a complete comparison. About anything you would want to know regarding the two versions.

Back