Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great shot, but backwards!

Screen Shot 2016-09-28 at 12.39.49 AM.jpg

Tony only pounds it with his right arm. :cool:

Move over Avengers.. Scott has arrived and needs somewhere to hang..

image.jpg

It's your conscience. We don't talk a lot these days..

image.jpg

Been lurking the forum for a while and thought this would be a great place to make my first post! So many great collections in here!
This is how I have my collection set up right now. Also have a first avenger cap. Vision is coming this week so wil be reposing the crew again soon.:)
IMG_3572.jpg

Been lurking the forum for a while and thought this would be a great place to make my first post! So many great collections in here!
This is how I have my collection set up right now. Also have a first avenger cap. Vision is coming this week so wil be reposing the crew again soon.:)
View attachment 295037

Great first post! :rock That's a very cool display!

:welcome1: to the forum too!! :wave

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Thinking about building a big rock terrain diorama base for all of them. Still want hawkeye and ant-man. Maybe Black Panther too. So might wait on those first. Anyway Vision arrived today and love him! Changed the set up a bit.
IMG_3652.jpg

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Pepper head sculpt on that Iron Lady figure right? Nice..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Kinda like the lines of the female armour - its still noticeably armour and keeps the MCU aesthetic quite nicely... Except for the silly boobs sculpted into the chest piece. It's a bit of a pet peeve; boobs sculpted into armour the shape would deflect blows/projectiles straight into the wearer's neck/head!

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Thinking about building a big rock terrain diorama base for all of them. Still want hawkeye and ant-man. Maybe Black Panther too. So might wait on those first. Anyway Vision arrived today and love him! Changed the set up a bit.
View attachment 295209

your collection reminds me of this diorama/statue set this person made awhile back. I love the poses man!

008.JPG

Wow that is a great set up! Thanks for sharing the pics!
Thank you!

@becausebatman great pics and really nice poses!
Thank you!

New camera? Your photos look great. Nice new additions, too!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Thanks bro, borrowed my friend's camera for the pics lol im still using blackberry and they have terrible cameras =(

Awesome collections. Great set up as well. :clap
thank you!

OMG fantastic collection :clap

The Widow and SW poses are :drool I assume you modded somehow :p

Bones I quoted because it's one of the best IM/Bones poses I ever seen

Can't compliment you enough on how clean and fancy everything looks :clap :woo :duff
Thank you for the nice comments! Widow and SW aren't modded =) i did change out the skirt/dress on SW though lol

Wow, that's a fantastic looking collection!! :clap :clap
thank you!

Amazing collection and display becausebatman!
thank you!

Really amazing collection, hope I get there some day
thank you! been collecting for a few years now, don't worry i'm sure you will :hi5:

That's a fine looking collection, becausebatman. :clap

No Cap anywhere though?
thank you! i have a Civil War Cap on the way :yess:

Great picture! Is that the AoU Black Widow? She looks great there. Did you do anything with the rooted hair?
thanks Cammo! Yep, the one next to SW is the AoU version... didn't do much honestly, just added a little bit of water to the hair because mine came a little crazy looking out of the box haha

Agreed with the others; great poses! You seem to know the "tricks" for making the IM poses very natural, nice job. And I didn't say "tricks" to belittle the poses, not in the slightest, and I think you know what I'm referring to because they do look fantastic!

Back