Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Iron Monger and Whiplash would look awesome in there :rock

Monger is a must :lecture. I never got Whiplash when I had every good opportunity to; I've been kicking myself lately. I'm not crazy about the character himself but I love the design and the figure. I may end up taking that secondary market plunge

Monger is a must :lecture. I never got Whiplash when I had every good opportunity to; I've been kicking myself lately. I'm not crazy about the character himself but I love the design and the figure. I may end up taking that secondary market plunge

I go back n forth on this too.

I had the figure but sold it bc I only wanted Whiplash in his full armor as we see in the finale, which thankfully was later announced and we're getting.

I may want him for a villain shelf but IMO he isn't worth anymore than retail, less if it isn't MISB :hug

I go back n forth on this too.

I had the figure but sold it bc I only wanted Whiplash in his full armor as we see in the finale, which thankfully was later announced and we're getting.

I may want him for a villain shelf but IMO he isn't worth anymore than retail, less if it isn't MISB :hug

Personally I was never a fan of Iron Whiplash so that was an instant pass for me, although the piece as a figure does look great. I had 100 chances to get the original for retail and passed like a fool. Now I want it :lol, but only if it's a fair enough deal. I'd like a MISB but I wouldn't go $400+ for it. If I can't get it in the mid $300's or somewhere in the $200's for a "like new" one.... then I guess I'll just have to go Whiplash-less

Personally I was never a fan of Iron Whiplash so that was an instant pass for me, although the piece as a figure does look great. I had 100 chances to get the original for retail and passed like a fool. Now I want it :lol, but only if it's a fair enough deal. I'd like a MISB but I wouldn't go $400+ for it. If I can't get it in the mid $300's or somewhere in the $200's for a "like new" one.... then I guess I'll just have to go Whiplash-less

Interesting, and you're fortunate not to like his mech suit bc as we both know it's expensive as heck! :lol

Gage has had his fig on sale on the fs section for 350ish (I think) for an eternity. Maybe shoot him a Pm inquiry?

I actually never even gave Whiplash a second look, I liked the character initially, but at the end of IM2 he turned out to be disappointing baddie and died in a really lame way, the drone fight was longer than his one :rotfl

Interesting, and you're fortunate not to like his mech suit bc as we both know it's expensive as heck! :lol

Gage has had his fig on sale on the fs section for 350ish (I think) for an eternity. Maybe shoot him a Pm inquiry?

Yea I've been seeing it for an eternity myself :lol. I think that the light up function is broken. Even though I may only turn the thing on 2-3 times ever, I still can't bring myself to buy something that doesn't work. I know. Stupid

I'd like Hammer Drones too but at this rate they'd be $250+ a pop and Howard could stick that up his keister

I actually never even gave Whiplash a second look, I liked the character initially, but at the end of IM2 he turned out to be disappointing baddie and died in a really lame way, the drone fight was longer than his one :rotfl

Agreed, they could have done so much more with that scene and an epic final battle could have upped the overall general opinion of the movie (I'm in the minority "like" category)

Well originally he wasn't even going to have a mk2 suit. There is a deleted scene that shows a different ending. They probably rushed to get a whiplash mk2 scene at the end and that's all they had time for. Or they ran out of money.:lol Still such a badass suit and I cant wait to get him.

Yea I've been seeing it for an eternity myself :lol. I think that the light up function is broken. Even though I may only turn the thing on 2-3 times ever, I still can't bring myself to buy something that doesn't work. I know. Stupid. I'd like Hammer Drones too but at this rate they'd be $250+ a pop and Howard could stick that up his keister
Definitely not stupid, it's a lot of money for something that's ultimately defective. It's one thing if a change of batteries is required, but another if it's completely dead. As for Hammer Drones, you're spot on - they'd be $225-$265 easy.

Agreed, they could have done so much more with that scene and an epic final battle could have upped the overall general opinion of the movie (I'm in the minority "like" category)
Agreed. That scene was very short, but as I recall there was a reason for that. Not sure if it's on a dvd director's cut or an article I read. Maybe someone with a sharp memory can elaborate. :lol

Well originally he wasn't even going to have a mk2 suit. There is a deleted scene that shows a different ending. They probably rushed to get a whiplash mk2 scene at the end and that's all they had time for. Or they ran out of money.:lol Still such a badass suit and I cant wait to get him.

Yup, bring it on! :rock

Here is a pic of both Marvel and DC:
IMG_2332_0128_zps39eeb32b.jpg

Figured I'd take a few pics while I'm getting everyone ready for the trip to the new house. The lighting is terrible, I apologize.
Much better photos will be taken once we're all set up at the new place!

The Avengers
null_zps50bedc74.jpg

Loki and my custom Stark
null_zpsf249c4a1.jpg

Agents Romanoff and Coulson, Spidey and Wolverine.
null_zps1a7aac83.jpg

Tony and his armors
null_zps3e2400e8.jpg

Tony and The Mandarin
null_zps22ff24bf.jpg

Figured I'd take a few pics while I'm getting everyone ready for the trip to the new house. The lighting is terrible, I apologize.
Much better photos will be taken once we're all set up at the new place!

Awesome collection! May I ask why you have a spare War Machine leg lying there?:lol

Back