Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Alright guys. It took 5 years from when I first started collecting as my first figure being the Mark IV and after finally getting my Mark III this morning, my Iron Man display is finally complete! I'm finally "DONE" collecting Iron Man and all I basically need is one last armor to get for my Avengers display. I know it's been done before and just another hall of armor set up but it's a display I've been building towards for a while now. Here is a quick, attempted panorama as well as a pic from a distance.

The only thing I need to put the cherry on top is a hall of armor backdrop. And if anyone can help me possibly try to find a print I can get, I couldn't be any happier!

But here is the finished Iron Man figure display along with my current Avengers display on the top and soon to be filled 2nd shelf. And half of a Cap collection and a villain shelf on the bottom. I might promote Bucky to the Avengers shelf though. Here are some quick pics.

Awesome collection :clap :clap

Yep, you are new.:lol

Just stay away from active threads in the wee hours of the morning or any time an Iron Man figure goes on PO. Or if a human headsculpt figure is released in the Star Wars threads. Or if Drax is still not out in another week, or the the entire DC section.

Other than that, you're good.:rotfl

{writes all down...}

Alright guys. It took 5 years from when I first started collecting as my first figure being the Mark IV and after finally getting my Mark III this morning, my Iron Man display is finally complete! I'm finally "DONE" collecting Iron Man and all I basically need is one last armor to get for my Avengers display.

c5f4db9babda1da9316a00bc2c3ccc13.jpg

f2525528d0eee741b649dc44c6540b59.jpg

fdd27e46c4bfd8a88af582a1022797cb.jpg

9cd2b608fe848f21727a6e72663c7f11.jpg

Your collection looks great, and the feeling you have now about being done is only temporary. Truthfully once you are in, you cant get out. You may want to add a die cast Armor, or maybe a cool repaint. I always tell myself I'm done, but always come back to add to the :family

:duff to be done with Iron man

Awesome collection :clap :clap

That is a great collection guy, and you have a tiny antman on hulks shoulder, so freaking cool looking :hi5:

Your collection looks great, and the feeling you have now about being done is only temporary. Truthfully once you are in, you cant get out. You may want to add a die cast Armor, or maybe a cool repaint. I always tell myself I'm done, but always come back to add to the :family

:duff to be done with Iron man

Thank you ALL for the kind words! :D I appreciate that so so much.

Nah man, i'm pretty much done with Iron Man. XD I don't have the room plus i'd rather save for new characters to add! I already even have a specific pose and spot for Spidey and it's gonna look epic as hell!

I was originally just going to stick with the classic Marks I-VII but realized that I could fit one last armor in my shelf as you can see and since Silver Centurion is one of my favorite armors from the comics, I thought i'd save that last spot for it and i'm incredibly glad I did! :D I'm technically done with the Iron Man display and I will literally be done done once I get my final Iron Man for my Avengers display. So hopefully the Mark 46 impresses me or whatever armor pops up in Infinity War cause I only need one last armor. Hell, i'm already debating which Cap I want to put up in the Avengers roster but AOU Cap looks so ****ing good that it might stay there. Unless the CW Cap turns out amazing or whatever happens after.

My little iron man dollie collection. Waiting for Tank this week and WMII AOU next month and I forgot to pull out BD Mark VII and Igor from the closet.:(
I'll get all 33 of the releases together and re-post soon with a better backdrop. Sorry for the mess, started constructing display area to pose them all together.

My little iron man dollie collection. Waiting for Tank this week and WMII AOU next month and I forgot to pull out BD Mark VII and Igor from the closet.:(
I'll get all 33 of the releases together and re-post soon with a better backdrop. Sorry for the mess, started constructing display area to pose them all together.

How long did that take you to set them up? I'd be afraid that they would go down like dominos if one got bumped during set-up :lol Looks awesome, Hokie!

How long did that take you to set them up? I'd be afraid that they would go down like dominos if one got bumped during set-up :lol Looks awesome, Hokie!

Well 3 did fall over on me. I was freaking out and did a rush job to get the pic taken, but about 20 minutes. I've since put them back in their detolfs. I was scared of the domino effect as you said. That is an expensive and scary proposition if things started to tumble and break.:lol

Well 3 did fall over on me. I was freaking out and did a rush job to get the pic taken, but about 20 minutes. I've since put them back in their detolfs. I was scared of the domino effect as you said. That is an expensive and scary proposition if things started to tumble and break.:lol

:lol. You're a more patient and daring person with our expensive hobby than I'll ever be. Looked great Hokie and glad to know that no figures were harmed in the making of that pic :rotfl

Back