Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, you're collections are epic...I'm trying to catch up but buying old stuff while pre-ordering new stuff has me thinking I need a second job. :lol

Me too! Expensive hobby! Flex pay tricks me into thinking I can actually afford it though! If I don't look at my monthly bill! Great pictures and collections guys!

Yay ... we almost have the same "iron army" Duo_maxwell :hi5:

I need to retake that pic with all of the new armors I got. Mark III Diecast, Mark III Gunmetal, Mark IV Secret Project, Mark VI Avengers, Mark VII Battle Damaged, Mark VII Stealth, Mark XLIII, XLI Bones, War Machine Mark II AOU, and Tank whenever that comes in.

I am in the process of creating an "All in the family" photo and have 46 Iron man figure boxes cluttering my media room. Looks like a Hot Toy bomb went off in there.:lol Never realized how much work goes into setting up the shot.

I am going to recreate the HT glamor shot with the armors but add in all of the ones they missed and have released. By the Time tank and the War Machine AOU II get here I will probably be ready to shoot the complete armor series shot.

I am in the process of creating an "All in the family" photo and have 46 Iron man figure boxes cluttering my media room. Looks like a Hot Toy bomb went off in there.:lol Never realized how much work goes into setting up the shot.

I am going to recreate the HT glamor shot with the armors but add in all of the ones they missed and have released. By the time tank and the Ware Machine AOU II get here I will probably be ready to shoot the complete armor series shot.

sounds awesome!

Yeah should be cool. Going to fill the HOA with my second set of the original 7 and add in the Gantry for the kitchen sink. Figured if I am taking the time to go all out might as well get everything together.

giphy.gif

Just gotta mod the gif to change the idol to the MK3GMG

Yeah should be cool. Going to fill the HOA with my second set of the original 7 and add in the Gantry for the kitchen sink. Figured if I am taking the time to go all out might as well get everything together.

Yea, that's what I am gonna try to do. I won't do my group shot until my winter break and I have no classes. So sometime from Dec to mid Jan I will do the group shot. And I am going to use the gantry I have as well.

Back