Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking set up. Always looks funny with a fisheye lens (or added filter).

8632b4d716c4c47113380fa630e0b549.jpg
It's all on you!!
Loki just turned up! He took so long to come from Taiwan that I had completely forgotten that I had ordered him! Result! Any ideas on what I can display these in! Don't really fancy a Detolf! Fancy something I can put more figures into and build a dynamic scene of some sort!

8632b4d716c4c47113380fa630e0b549.jpg
It's all on you!!
Loki just turned up! He took so long to come from Taiwan that I had completely forgotten that I had ordered him! Result! Any ideas on what I can display these in! Don't really fancy a Detolf! Fancy something I can put more figures into and build a dynamic scene of some sort!

I have the same amount of figs (well I have 8 compared to your 9) and I was able to fit them all with room for 3-4 more inside of a 55 gallon fish tank I found on Craigslist.

Excellent idea lads! Never even crossed my mind! Will start looking on EBay now!

Think I posted some pics of my own setup some time back. I had a setup with a bunch of Iron Men suits and Stark and all in a kind of hanger setup I made. But since then slowly switching my figures around - some are in a detolf, and in the meantime "hanger" has become a makeshift Civil War scene until my plans for this display are finalized next year.

Great pics! I love these kind of setups! :rock

Thanks, guys. Here's one more shot in reverse:lol

Great photo! :clap

Back