Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
photo 1.JPG
This is my Joker Collection...I still have a few to go!

Very nice!, your collection is inspiring me on so many levels. I'm on the fence on buying the Camo tumbler. I actually missed the black tumbler because I'm new to the hobby. I like the cat-woman pose lol very nice!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what do you guys think of my Batman collection?

Nice, setup, but what's the story behind your display choices? From the looks of things, it looks like Selina and Bane have been arrested/otherwise restrained.....while both Jokers are displayed unrestrained (albeit in interrogation rooms). No 1/6 scale Batman to display with these guys (and gal) yet? I guess the giant on the top shelf was responsible for rounding them up. Always knew Batman was a bully. :lol

Bane has the look from when he was on the plane in the first scene he is in. A little repetitive with the Joker and 2 interrogation rooms, but I love the layout and lighting. Great collection

Bane has the look from when he was on the plane in the first scene he is in. A little repetitive with the Joker and 2 interrogation rooms, but I love the layout and lighting. Great collection

Thanks alot mate the second joker hasnt been completed yet a little undecided with what i am going to do, the Bane is from the opening scene in the plane

Nice, setup, but what's the story behind your display choices? From the looks of things, it looks like Selina and Bane have been arrested/otherwise restrained.....while both Jokers are displayed unrestrained (albeit in interrogation rooms). No 1/6 scale Batman to display with these guys (and gal) yet? I guess the giant on the top shelf was responsible for rounding them up. Always knew Batman was a bully. :lol

haha i got into collecting a little late and missed out on the DX12 i got very lucky with the Black tumbler ... i love the quarter scale but have the hot toys armoury on PO once i get that im going to use the suit as my DX12

Hey shells, do you have a photo of your entire BESTA display shelf? I'm curious to see how you set up each unit/section, particularly the DX11 interrogation background.

Back