Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my lights set up! Is that top unit still looking too crowded with the Batpod and the DX11 interrogation room under it? Really wanted them together to use up as much space as possible, but if it still seems very crowded, I'll get the Batpod in a unit alone w/ a half shelf and put 3-4 figures on it, and maybe DX11 next to the vehicle as if it just avoided him a la The Dark Knight.

Not going to have them all together like this since this is way too crowded... haha, but here's all my Jokers in the diorama background setup.

Fantastic display dw, I kinda like the compact look. Maybe the batpod just needs a backround too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Yoda! There was a diorama set that had a nice background and base on eBay, I was considering getting that if I don't clump these two together, but yeah, maybe I can find that background from TDKR when he returns with the EMP gun for this? Pretty soon, once it's organized, I'll have my Gordon and Catwoman and Bane and Harvey figures along w/ Bats in this. Will need another shelf for my other lines.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. It's the best I could do with respect to the height of the shelf while keeping the diorama below visible through the looking glass. His head is just under an inch away from the top, and if I lean the Batpod towards the window as if it were turning, there's a little more head room. I can always split them apart and put it in another unit, but then the diorama would have to stand alone and there will be a lot of empty space. The only other thing I could squeeze in there with it would be my TDKT cosbabies.

I think it looks good DW. You gotta do what you can as far as space, especially if you have more things coming to display. Main question and what should be the deciding factor is if YOU like it. If you do, then thats all that matters.

Thanks rambler! When I get another shelf or two, I may change it up a bit but for now I'm content with how it is. I would like to pose it with the Joker at some point, so I might move my cosbabies with the interrogation background in the future if nothing else will fit in that small amount of space.

Finally got my lights set up! Is that top unit still looking too crowded with the Batpod and the DX11 interrogation room under it? Really wanted them together to use up as much space as possible, but if it still seems very crowded, I'll get the Batpod in a unit alone w/ a half shelf and put 3-4 figures on it, and maybe DX11 next to the vehicle as if it just avoided him a la The Dark Knight.

Not going to have them all together like this since this is way too crowded... haha, but here's all my Jokers in the diorama background setup.

Top display dw :clap

I need to get me some glass or Perspex divides for my BESTA.

I had originally owned the first three Batman figures from Hot Toys but after selling them off I'm back into collecting. I'd like to buy them all but I can only afford one figure. I was looking at the DX12,were there any issues with leaky suits on that one?

Back